News It’s A Date! Artem “GOAT” Lobov will face rival Paulie Malignaggi, June 22 in New Hampshire

Artem wont be able to spar up till the fight with those cuts in case they open up again.

lol, Artems face will be healed up a week before the fight takes place and be able to start sparring again

So he thinks he can fight a real champion quality boxer?!
Poor Paulie.

Nah

As long as it’s not a brutal first RD KO Lobov wins in the public eye.
This is a dual weight boxing champion against a .500 MMA fighter who isn’t good.

Paulie won’t get respect for winning unless it’s quick and brutal, which it probably won’t be
Wow excuses and setting up moral victories already lol

Man, I can't see Artem back to training very quickly. At least not full contact. Are his cuts even going to be fully healed?

Nah

As long as it’s not a brutal first RD KO Lobov wins in the public eye.
This is a dual weight boxing champion against a .500 MMA fighter who isn’t good.

Paulie won’t get respect for winning unless it’s quick and brutal, which it probably won’t be

The public gives zero fucks about moral wins. This is pro prize fighting. You win or you lose.

Malignaggi’s prime was 2006-2012 or around that point, he has had many hand surgeries and because he had poor punching power he was in quite a few hard fights, I don’t think him losing this fight would be a total upset. But paulie won me over after the Cotto fight and the first Ndou fight and I guess I can root for him in this. I would like to see a rematch with Cotto on the old man’s circuit now that I think about it.

I would never watch Elias in bkb. His face and body are too precious to be banged up like that.

I'm not sure I hate watching any other fighter more than this guy...his style is irratating as all hell...

This surge of people talking about Paulie like he was some kind of boxing phenom is astounding to me..........I guess I watched a different Malignaggi career........

<mma4>

Artem better work that 52 cross, skull and bones, or Paulie's gonna make him look like Steve Buscemi.

I can’t actually believe I’m going to see Paulie Malignaggi in a bare knuckle boxing match... against Artem Lobov no less.
Can you imagine this place if Artem somehow caught him coming in and dropped him even once?
It'd be like when McGregor beat Aldo.

I think only like 3 states allow bloodbath Bare Knuckle barbarism; New Hampshire being one
We’ll sign me up I’ll be there for some blood!!
giphy.gif

This surge of people talking about Paulie like he was some kind of boxing phenom is astounding to me..........I guess I watched a different Malignaggi career........

<mma4>

I've never seen him fight, but he sparred with Conor once, select footage was released, then they had words… so he's extremely popular here now.

Maybe the winner can fight Jake Paul or that Logan dude ;). (non bare-knuckle of course)

Back