News It’s A Date! Artem “GOAT” Lobov will face rival Paulie Malignaggi, June 22 in New Hampshire

Will the whole fight be televised and released, or just a few parts where Artem lands shots?

Asking for a friend...

Paulie has a nice reach advantage. Hope he finds the motivation to train at least a little bit for that bum.

If paulie loses this, he will never be able to be seen in public again.

Paulie is going to put a hellacious beating on artum, complete miss match. I just hope artum doesn't take any serious long term damage, Expect paulie to go absolutely bezzerk post fight at mcgregor. Artum is taking the beating for conor lying his ass off about the sparring, artum has happily co signed the lies also. What goes around comes around this is going to be yet another L for conor out side of the octagon when his boy gets merked.

Paulie is going to put a hellacious beating on artum, complete miss match. I just hope artum doesn't take any serious long term damage, Expect paulie to go absolutely bezzerk post fight at mcgregor. Artum is taking the beating for conor lying his ass off about the sparring, artum has happily co signed the lies also. What goes around comes around this is going to be yet another L for conor out side of the octagon when his boy gets merked.
Nah

As long as it’s not a brutal first RD KO Lobov wins in the public eye.
This is a dual weight boxing champion against a .500 MMA fighter who isn’t good.

Paulie won’t get respect for winning unless it’s quick and brutal, which it probably won’t be

I'm looking forward to this way more than I expected. I hope the owner of the org comes out between rounds and tries to hype everyone up by saying "we demand violence.. everyone is losing their purse on this card and the money is going to Artem"
<{JustBleed}>

Leben better be on this card too.
May the CTE flow like wine my brethren

If paulie loses this, he will never be able to be seen in public again.
I hope Artem wins just for that reason alone. But the only way that happens is if Paulie breaks his hands immediately and isn't eager to throw them too much. Otherwise Paulie Has-been vs Artem Never-was should be a lopsided beatdown

Does Artem have a spare head they popped on?

How the fuqq could his freddy kreuger face be healed by then?

My only hope is that Paulie doesn't train overconfident in his being a boxer. Obviously, his skill level is WAY above Artems, but bareknuckle does have some minor but incredibly important adjustments to make from large gloves. Different things you have to respect too, and if he underestimates one good shot, this whole mma>boxing thing is gonna explode again, all over his face

This needs to be Lord Artem's walkout song:

Artem between rounds

Paulie gets ko'd and gets put on 6 week suicide watch.

I can’t actually believe I’m going to see Paulie Malignaggi in a bare knuckle boxing match... against Artem Lobov no less.

Maliggini is hoping to fight a banged up not yet fully recovered Artem, that's unknightly and cowardly.

Last edited:
We better be getting audience fights in between rounds, I want continuous punch ups, not this resting shit for the camera crew.

Back