Israel vs. Rockhold

Rockhold is a terrible boxer. He’s an amazing kicker but literally one of the worst boxers defensively with terrible footwork.

What are you even talking about?

As far as the fight goes, if Luke can get him down once, then he’d finish it.
You’re wrong. Look at Rockholds instagram. I check it daily for updates. He spars with top pro boxers and holds his own. He probably has the best boxing in the middleweight and maybe light heavyweight division. Bisping catching him was nothing more than a fluke

Rockhold is a bad matchup for Isreal. Luke by TKO.
How? Israel is the better striker, Luke gets hit clean quite a bit. Israel competed at an elite level in kickboxing so how is Rockhold going to beat him by TKO? I mean it's not like he is known for being an elite wrestler, he hardly even shoots for takedowns.

Rockhold is a better boxer and has better footwork. I can see Rockhold winning this
Rockhold's boxing is bad, you should feel bad.
m2ek60V.gif

Why is this even beingay discussed, isn't Ole Rocksalt a LHW now?
Shouldn't we be focusing our energy discussing Cockhold vs Jones?<Meh02>

Luke has mean kicks and ace subs but his hand-striking is abysmal and his footwork is a joke. On top of that his offensive wrestling is cack.

He would be a gift for Adesanya.

I don't think Isreal has shown the sort of punching power to give Luke big problems. The way to beat Luke is to blitz him and catch his chin, not really Isreal's game of accumulating strikes and picking guys apart. Generally a slow methodical approach plays into Luke's MMA game. Big size and strength grappling advantage, Luke eventually gets him down and hurts him. JMHO.

Bisping didn't blitz him and Bisping isn't known for punching power, so I'm not sure if you're right there, buddeh.
<28>

I don't think Isreal has shown the sort of punching power to give Luke big problems. The way to beat Luke is to blitz him and catch his chin, not really Isreal's game of accumulating strikes and picking guys apart. Generally a slow methodical approach plays into Luke's MMA game. Big size and strength grappling advantage, Luke eventually gets him down and hurts him. JMHO.

Not trying to shit on your opinion there bro. Luke will have the advantage in size and grappling. I feel israel is faster and can keep him in the outside so he won't get the TD. Plus I'm skeptical about Luke's chin and his habit rushing in with his chin up.

Back