Israel vs Mousasi would be lit.

Mousasi would walk him down and KO him.

I enjoy Israel but Mousasi is on another level at the moment. Even if the striking isn’t going his way (which it very well might) he could snake in and force the clinch, and in any scramble have a good chance of taking the back. A lot of ways that matchup could go south for Adesanya.

Moose knuckles him out cold.

Why do you hate Israel? Mousasi would literally kill him inside the octagon

Why do you hate Israel? Mousasi would literally kill him inside the octagon
giphy.gif

Mousasi wins via ice in his veins. This is the most excited he's ever been in his life!

tumblr_nb98hmDR9O1tcfs15o1_r1_400.gif

Last edited:
Mousasi is way overrated in this Forum, must be because he fought in pride.

love mousasi but I think Gastelum was a bigger boxing threat than Mousasi would be. He was far more of a wild card and dangerous when he connects. Mousasi has a great jab, decent boxing and great kicks..I don't see him being anywhere near the same finishing threat against Israel that Gastelum was with all due respect.

Styles make fights. In a straight up kickboxing battle, Mousasi gets smoked pretty easily. He'd need to get the fight down and utilize his grappling. I'm not sure I have enough faith In him to do so though. Maybe he could, Israel has shown some respectable TDD though and his control of the range makes It difficult to get inside without being susceptible to a knee or something.

Again, I love Mousasi..but styles make fights, I'd take Israel here almost certainly

Sad ufc and mouse couldn’t agree on money. Mousasi by whatever he wants.

I enjoy Israel but Mousasi is on another level at the moment. Even if the striking isn’t going his way (which it very well might) he could snake in and force the clinch, and in any scramble have a good chance of taking the back. A lot of ways that matchup could go south for Adesanya.
Mousasi Is not the greatest wrestler offensively. Both Brunson and Gastelum are better. Gastelum just got his black belt himself and Israel looked quite competent In that realm, impressed me actually. Grabbed a guillotine and almost had a locked In triangle.

Mousasi would need to get the fight down and I don't think It would be anywhere near as easy as you make It sound. That's a very tough fight for the moose stylistically tbh..there is nobody else who In the division who has a clear edge over him In the striking that Israel does.

iu

It's good that there is no dislike button on sherdog.

Moose would have a good shot at Whittaker, but I think whittaker matches up better stylistically against Israel than Mousasi does. His wrestling Is very underrated

Pray that the MMA gods hear our prayers and accept our sacrifices #RIPHolloway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back