Israel vs Mousasi would be lit.

Mousasi is way overrated in this Forum, must be because he fought in pride.

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

I think too many people are shitting on Israel because he got rocked by Gas early and showed incredible heart.

Mousasi would have trouble with someone like Gas too IMO. Mosuasi went life and death with Shlemenko not too long ago so it wouldnt shock me if Gas gave him problems.

For the record I love Mousasi, he one of my favorite fighters and I think him vs Israel would be epic and not easy for either of them.

I'd take Mousasi, to many tools to deal with for Adesanya. Not trying to throw shade at Adesanya, he surprised me and got a great win over Gastelum who may even be a better striker than Mousasi but I think Mousasi mixes everything up better than Gastelum and would have Adesanya guessing way more than Gastelum did. Not to mention he won't have to leap half way across the octagon to cover distance like Gastelum did.

Honestly I don't see Mousasi losing any fights at 185 he holds a wrestling/grappling advantage in. You have to wrestle the guy to beat him, and if he's the better wrestler you most likely aren't beating him.

Mousasi would walk him down and KO him.
Lmao whens the last time Mousasi has done this to anyone. Now you think he can do it to a guy like Izzy. Im a huge Mousasi fan, but hes gonna have to get on top of israel to beat him. Its not a one sided fight at all.

I like him well enough, but the myth of Mousasi is better than the actual fighter. He's very skilled, but he's not the world-beater people make him out to be. Let's not forget that most people thought he lost to unranked Shlemenko just 3 fights ago.

I think it would be a great match up that could go either way.

I would pick Adesanya over Mousasi. Mousasi seems less consistent with his striking than Adesanya to me. Moose tends to be lackadaisical with his striking and he's not really a great take down artist. I think the fight gets decided on the feet and probably resembles Mousasi's loss to Machida.

Moose would take him down and TKO

Moose would've owned KG with his jab alone, look at what he did to Latifi with a torn ACL.

Moose would take him down and TKO

Moose would've owned KG with his jab alone, look at what he did to Latifi with a torn ACL.

Very green Latifi who didnt have the boxing Gas does. Not even close to the boxing of Gas IMO.

Very green Latifi who didnt have the boxing Gas does. Not even close to the boxing of Gas IMO.
Mousasi has fought better boxers than Gas. Gas has quick hands but his boxing is mostly winging 1-2s..

Mousasi would walk him down and KO him.

Moose lights him up.

I enjoy Israel but Mousasi is on another level at the moment. Even if the striking isn’t going his way (which it very well might) he could snake in and force the clinch, and in any scramble have a good chance of taking the back. A lot of ways that matchup could go south for Adesanya.

Moose knuckles him out cold.

I'd pick Moose to win this all day long.

Why do you hate Israel? Mousasi would literally kill him inside the octagon

Mousssi takes him down and beats him up

Moose by literally anything he wants, KO, G’n’P, or Sub

Mousasi wins via ice in his veins. This is the most excited he's ever been in his life!

tumblr_nb98hmDR9O1tcfs15o1_r1_400.gif
Pathetic FOOLS!! Do you even watch fights??? Do you even have brains???

People are overrating Mousasi badly here.

Izzy is a level above striking. What was the last time Mousasi beat up a good legit 185er striker on the feet? He clipped Santos as he stood up, Shlemenko got robbed and everyone else he could just takedown easily or sucked like old man Vitor. Izzy probably picks him apart standing and Gegard is left reliant on his ground game which even after his loss to Lovato still manages to get overrated as well.

Mousasi ALWAYS finds a way to disappoint me in his biggest fights... ALWAYS. Adesanya would avoid the cage and body lock and just pick him apart for five rounds. Is normal. Not a fan of either.

I think Moose takes it. A shame he’s not in the UFC anymore.

Mousasi has fought better boxers than Gas. Gas has quick hands but his boxing is mostly winging 1-2s..
Like who? Who has he fought that can slip punches like Gastelum? I'll wait...

Back