Israel takes aim at Jon Jones again

We'll see once Asedanya gets a couple picograms in him... make things even! Ha!

Nothing he said is false here.

Wasn't this guy sucking Anderson dry? LMAO

It seems Israel has quite the infatuation!!
Only 12 year old girls think like this

“He said something negative about me, he is so obsessed, brought me up twice, must be so jelly”

Have you gotten your period yet ?

Only 12 year old girls think like this

“He said something negative about me, he is so obsessed, brought me up twice, must be so jelly”

Have you gotten your period yet ?
It's a natural diuretic.

One guy cheats, the other doesn't.

Who cares who Jon can beat when he pumps himself full of juice then acts as if he is confident? Why you on the gear then?

I wonder if asilva never trashed jones cause he knew deep down he couldn't beat him

Even 4 inches is an advantage. that's why i am intrigued.
It's 2 inch reach advantage , not 4.
"Reach" is a wingspan.
Jones' is 84', adesanya's is 80'.
That's 2 inch reach advantage for jones.

Love how everything surrounding Israel be it him or people posting to him have unicorns and gay pride rainbows but there are still people saying he ain't gay.
Israel might be gay but who cares

Fair enough, I'm just saying it's not an insane differential. Both guys don't need to be in boxing range to land effective strikes, as they both have very good kicks. Honestly, if this fight happened in the next year or so, Jones would win. But at the rate Adesanya is improving, in two-three years he can be a legit threat to Jones. He seems very aware of his deficits inside the octagon and improves them with every fight. I was impressed with his takedown defense against Gastellum and his BJJ once the fight hit the mat. That triangle was slick, and if both guys weren't really sweaty, he very well could have locked it in. I think Jones knows this and that's why he's angling for that fight right now. I'm not saying Adesanya would definitely win in a few years time, but it would be A LOT closer of a fight then if they fought right now. If Adesanya can beat Whittaker and defend his belt a few times, a super fight with Jones is VERY intriguing imo.

totally agreed.

I wonder if asilva never trashed jones cause he knew deep down he couldn't beat him
That's why he was so adamant at becoming friends. He wanted the GSP fight though. GSP never wanted Silva, but he sure took on Bisping and then wanted to fight Khabib. There is a pattern here lol.

Back