Israel on Jones vs. Reyes

What happened?

• Total voters
He moved up in weight because he is too undisciplined to stop fucking eating. That guy is not a natural MW.

People tend to grow and add muscles with age, you know.

I really hope that the Israel and Jones fight comes to fruition. They've already laid the groundwork with their little beef. The buildup and faceoffs would be pretty intense, not to mention it would probably be a great fight.
Yep, and UFC would love it if Israel was the one to dethrone Jones. His personality + being the 1st to beat the GOAT of Title Defenses = Massive amounts of $$$

This poll is trash. How is it a bad night when you set the record for most UFC championship fights?

Jones smokes Santos and Reyes in the rematch like he did DC and Gus.

4e2d194e-fb66-41a2-a9dd-4cd375c051c5-USATSI_14016903.jpg

"I've seen what I needed to see," "The Stylebender" told Sporting News on Monday. "In the fifth round, he tried to turn it on, but he couldn't. Compare his fifth round to my fifth round against Kelvin Gastelum; there's a difference.

61315fc6-8449-404c-8e3c-28e75b28cda9-usa_20200209_jcd_sy9_183.jpg

"He's washed up. He’s done. His best years are behind him. He's still great, but he’s washed up now. He wasn't doing s—. He was winning the rounds, but it wasn't really doing s—. He was trying, but there's levels to this.

7c891743-db4c-4154-bdfc-446615d0bed4-usa_20200209_jcd_sy9_189.jpg

"It was close. There's ways you can look at that fight. Some people scored it Jones, some people scored it Dominick. Dominick thought he won the fight; Jones thought he won the fight. Some say draw; I would have given it a draw. But it’s one of those things. They put it on the line and it was a good fight, but I give it a draw.

"That (scoring) was ridiculous. Ridiculous.

"I liked the conversation (commentators) Jon Anik, Joe Rogan and Dominic Cruz had after the fight, where they were appealing to the public, saying, 'Please, can we come together for the greater good of the sport?'

"That was ridiculous. Whoever scored it like that [should] never judge again. Ever."

https://www.sportingnews.com/ca/mma/news/ufc-247-israel-adesanya-says-jon-jones-washed-up/12x7gg6bps9bgzjmfaiqrs9pk
giphy.gif

Back