Israel on Jones vs. Reyes

What happened?

• Total voters
Jones is shitting nails just reading what Adesanya wrote. Adesanya is the baby GOAT. He defeated Silva and will defeat old Jones. Adesanya needs to work on his TKD and pack on pounds and will KO Jones.

You can't really use the word old when comparing them cause Adesanya is 30, and Jones is not old at 32.

On top of that, you know turinabol makes you look like 4 years younger :D

Turinabol a day makes old age go away.

MMA old. Its like saying that an NFL player who has been playing for 10 years is not old.
True, but Adesanya has like 80 kickboxing fights and 5 in boxing (wikipedia), so it's not like he was a ballet dancer.

He has 18 fights (plus the 85), Jones has 28.

True, but Adesanya has like 80 kickboxing fights and 5 in boxing (wikipedia), so it's not like he was a ballet dancer.

He has 18 fights (plus the 85), Jones has 28.
Boxing and kickboxing is not the same as MMA. There is a reason why Julio Cesar Chavez was at one point undefeated with a record of 86-0. That record is impossible in MMA.

Jones still beats Israel.
He’s too small and has no wrestling.
Hell Reyes would probably fuck up Adesanya.

boy needs to focus on the Cuban Missile coming his way, that could ruin his “plans” easy.
He’s already 0-1 in the dance battle.
That's what I was thinking on the feet Israel will tee off on old jones, but there's no way he's stopping a good td from jon after 1 maybe 2 rounds.

You should also put on the poll. Give credit to Reyes he showed up and fought a great fight.

He moved up in weight because he is too undisciplined to stop fucking eating. That guy is not a natural MW.
You could say the same about Cormier at light heavyweight and heavyweight.
He's still a beast though.

Boxing and kickboxing is not the same as MMA. There is a reason why Julio Cesar Chavez was at one point undefeated with a record of 86-0. That record is impossible in MMA.
That's right, but you're just going to discard 80+ fights as nothing?

So 80 kickboxing fights are negligible in comparison to 10 MMA fights ?

That's right, but you're just going to discard 80+ fights as nothing?

So 80 kickboxing fights are negligible in comparison to 10 MMA fights ?
80 sparring kickboxing match at best. If we start playing that game, Mayweather has had 5000 fights, including sparring and the olympics.

Some guys have harder sparring than others, such as Cain, and he only fought 4 more times after being champ.

80 sparring kickboxing match at best. If we start playing that game, Mayweather has had 5000 fights, including sparring and the olympics.
I'll just stop here cause there's no reasoning with you.

Discarding 80 fights is just keyboard warrior shit.

Good day to you sir.

EDIT:

Just saw you had 15 messages... come back to me when you have at least 9000.

I really hope that the Israel and Jones fight comes to fruition. They've already laid the groundwork with their little beef. The buildup and faceoffs would be pretty intense, not to mention it would probably be a great fight.

My goodness I can wait till Jones beats Izzy's ass. Hey style bender there's levels to this shit stay in ur lane

Not all of us can keep our white belts RIP

After seeing Dom dominating Jones, suddenly Izzy has much more chance.

Of course he thought the fight could go either way. Either way is what’s he’s all about.

how many times did kelvin miss weight at 170 again?

What’s your point? Kelvin is undisciplined that’s why he moved up. He’s still a blown up welterweight.

stfu retard,

Really showing your IQ points here aren’t you?

he moved up in weight because he couldn't even make it. that's like calling rumble johnson a blown up welterweight

No one calls Rumble a blownup welterweight. Try again.

Back