Media Israel Adesanya's Coach is getting out of control

Does Khabib Talk too Much Now?

• Total voters
Also with them thinking they don't have switch their gym to USA to train because their country is starting to open up.... guess they haven't heard of Omicron. Australia and New Zealand have the strictest restrictions, if they get even one Omicron in either place they are all shutting down again and going into strict lockdowns/quarantines/travel restrictions/etc. He isn't thinking that far ahead lol. They will deal with the same problems again next year.

I think its totally okay for a coach advocate for his fighter and express what matchups they're pushing for and even talk a little shit especially cause that promotes fights . But the dismissive and passive aggressive disrespect against Whittaker that Bareman and Izzy have have displayed is repugnant honestly . Why is it seemingly soooo personal for them? I dont think Bareman or Izzy are afraid or think that he cant beat Whittaker again, its more like they dont wanna give him a payday and an opportunity of redemption . Like they dont even have enough respect for the guy to talk the kinda shit that would promote a fight, its fucked up .
The Riddell shit isnt even promotion in the conventional sense its just fucking delusional . Riddells a smart guy I highly doubt he thinks hes getting a title shot over Islam(if he wins) or would even say that .
They know they can beat Robert but I think they know he’s the hardest fight in the division. That’s why they play dismissive and almost ignore him. It’s a fight they’d rather avoid and I don’t blame them. Get in get rich. But boy do I hope Bobby gets another shot

Back