Israel Adesanya responds to Jon Jones: ‘I’m everything he wished he would have been’

giphy.gif

Why is Jones calling this kid out ? Adesanya is too small to fight jones, he's not even big for a MW. It's like lately......he's been calling out guys that he knows will be an easy fight for him. Calling out Brock and a undersized MW
Israel was quoted saying some delusional shit like he just killed a legend and is looking to kill another after DECISIONING a washed up Anderson Silva. That's why.

not really interested now in that fight. if adesanya can beat whittaker and make a few defenses of the belt, show some TD defense against elite grapplers like weidman/jacare, maybe get to 20-0 then sure- it could be a big fight. I see jones at HW though starting a new championship reign by sometime 2020 though

Adesanya thinks he is likeable and a good guy?

<36>
He gets plenty of cheers and hasn't ran into any pregnant women, never mind passing all of his UA's. I'd say he's come off better than Jon has.

Candesanya still concussed from years of kickboxing I see...

Didn’t this guy just get slumped by a 5’6 WW?

<JonesLaugh>
UniqueShockingIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif
Interesting choice. Out of his entire kb career, you choose this gif lmao. Only KO loss of his career and it was against the current MW glory champion. I'm sure Jon could have done better though? Bitter fucking bums around here, I tell ya.

I like Israel but he should focus on Whittaker first.

That’s what he’s doing. That’s what he said. Jones* is the coward calling him out. He has to respond.

As much as I don’t like Jones , he would eat Addy for lunch...

I dont even like Jones but Adesanya aint got nothing on him. IA is like the Daren Till of MW.

One of the goats n p4p best fighters out there wishes he was like a guy who just won interim title?

{<jordan}

Kids these days don’t even try

Interesting choice. Out of his entire kb career, you choose this gif lmao. Only KO loss of his career and it was against the current MW glory champion. I'm sure Jon could have done better though? Bitter fucking bums around here, I tell ya.

Jon handles both these dudes at the same time LOL.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

He gets plenty of cheers and hasn't ran into any pregnant women, never mind passing all of his UA's. I'd say he's come off better than Jon has.

Jones is not a good benchmark most of the guys fighting today make Anderson Silva look adorable. Adesanya complains a lot and is very narcissistic. His fighting is fun but he is nowhere near Anderson or Jones when it comes to fighting, there is a long road ahead of him.

If a prime Anderson fought Gastelaum it would have been a early ko, nobody could stand and trade for 5 rounds with Anderson. And Jones would have done worse than what he did with Shogun to Adesanya.

The kid needs to win fights and talk less.

Poor Adesanya... Got crazy. Pure delusion. Who are you in the first place?! A nobody.

Cringey.

Izzy started all this crap in the first place. Jones wasn't talking about him at all. When Jones responded, Izzy just got all pissy.

Sounds like fake beef.

Why would Jones be jealous?

He has a superior resume, greater accolades, more money and can kill anyone on the ufc roster including Izzy.
Its because its who Jones was before all his fuck ups!

You think Jones wouldn't go back and not make the mistakes he made?

And be that killer who just the belt again.

Back