• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Israel Adesanya Posts Knocking Out Alex Pereira Just Days Before UFC 300

Creepy lowlife being a low level troll. Nothing new here. Him punking Alex’s kid that taunted Izzy, when the child was 8 years old, says it all. People say Dana is petty. He’s got nothing on Izzy.

He’s trash. And has become a huge diva.
Kid deserved it.

Man, literally the definition of rent free.. and the worst part is he won the last encounter.. dude got smothered by Strickland and still can't cope with Poatan..Jesus...I love that Poatan doesn't give a shit haha

I find Izzy super irritating, his ego is just too much. I get he is proud of finally getting that W vs Alex but to post it before UFC 300 just shows that he wants it to be about him. Meanwhile it could have been but he turned it down...IMO because he wants to leave the saga with the last W by his name and will conveniently forget all the other fights lol.

Izzy was a great champ, fought everyone etc but he is just so fucking full of himself its impossible to be a fan.

lmao izzy is a good troll.
idk this seems like more of a shitty move than a troll.
Posting him getting KO'd he's been sitting on the sidelines for almost a year is pretty lame.

He posted it because the fight was a year ago. And it was one of the sickest KO's ever.

1-1 in MMA and Izzy got the last laugh at this point with the brutal KO.

Too bad Pereira fled the division instead of earning 1 more shot with Izzy just to get slept 1 last time before leaving MW completely <lol>
Izzy fans are a terribly deluded bunch. Izzy shot down the idea of giving Alex a rematch immediately in the post fight interview LMAO

Izzy fans are a terribly deluded bunch. Izzy shot down the idea of giving Alex a rematch immediately in the post fight interview LMAO
well he didn't deserve an immediate rematch, so there's that. lol

Why the fuck would he deserve an immediate rematch after being knocked dead with 0 title defenses? Before you try your "I got ya" comeback, Izzy doesn't deserve a title fight against DDP with 0 wins since losing to Sean.

LMAO is right. Pereira knew he'd be put up against Khamzat so he went running to 205. Couldn't be more cleared by lets just LMAO some more

Poatan dethroning this guy was a dream come true.

Leading up to the fight, it didn’t look like anyone could close the distance on Izzy. He was about to beat Anderson Silva’s middleweight record.

Alex was in the fight the whole time despite Izzy riding his bike for 20 minutes. That left hook was a gift from God and one of the best moments in UFC history.

Last edited:
Having read countless idiotic statements here, this one my be the stupidest ever.
Really? Even compared to reading posts where dumbasses are using words like "stupidest"? lol

Most stupid may have been used instead, English may not be my first language.

The meaning of what was said remains the same, your completely moronic thought.
I'm sorry I can't take some dumb shit seriously that uses words like Stupidest. Find someone with as low IQ as you to converse with. I'd prefer not to get as dumb as you, thanks.

Back