Israel Adesanya Is the Real Deal

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Big if tho

outside of that, I don't see anyone beating him at either LHW or HW for the foreseeable future

Supposedly Reem worked Jon back in the day in sparring, but I wouldn't count on it anymore at this stage of Alistair's career.

What has he done to make you think he has a chance in hell of defeating Jones? Beating Brunson? lol

Damn, I just looked up his stats and he’s 6’4 with an 80 inch reach?

He could cause some serious issues at LHW for sure. Def might be something for him down the road

Last edited:
This is the second or third thread I’ve about Izzy vs. Jones. What the fuck?

Supposedly Reem worked Jon back in the day in sparring, but I wouldn't count on it anymore at this stage of Alistair's career.
I don't doubt It. Prime Reem was a scary man. At least on the feet.

I doubt even a prime reem was working Jones in MMA sparring though

Last edited:
Lot of missing pieces but yeah if he could keep it standing and avoid clinch work he'd be dangerous

Lol you guys are gonna shit when old man Anderson makes this guy look like an amateur.

This is the second or third thread I’ve about Izzy vs. Jones. What the fuck?
I think the only one beating Jon on the feet Is another masterful technician. Israel Is really the only guy who fits that description.

One dimensional fighters who don't have that sort of creativity and striking IQ will fare poorly against Jones on the feet and there are not many who fall within that category.

Lol you guys are gonna shit when old man Anderson makes this guy look like an amateur.
Well, I personally think Israel beats even a prime Anderson but that's just me.

He may very well be the best overall striker we've seen in MMA thus far. How his game translates to MMA is a big factor In that as well.

Deep respect to Anderson for having the balls to take a fight like that at this stage of his career, It's actually crazy. That's why I feel they must've paid him a ridiculous amount of money to be a stepping stone, passer of the torch so to speak, believing Israel to be the next big thing. Just my thought. Otherwise It's just strange to me why he would sign up for what Is almost certain to be a one sided beating, all due respect to Anderson..

Prime Rashad was also able to take down and hold him there too.

But time passed and he couldn't do it on the big stage when it counted.

Well, I personally think Israel beats even a prime Anderson but that's just me.

He may very well be the best overall striker we've seen in MMA thus far. How his game translates to MMA is a big factor In that as well.
So tell me how he is supposed to beat all the HW's like you said in the OP again?

Damn, I just looked up his stats and he’s 6’4 with an 80 inch reach advantage?

He could cause some serious issues at LHW for sure. Def might be something for him down the road

Lol 80 inch reach advantage

iu

So tell me how he is supposed to beat all the HW's like you said in the OP again?
A better question would be, how do you see anyone at HW beating Jones?

A HW version of cormier is the only fighter who has a shot imo.

The unfortunate reality Is that both LHW and HW are highly unimpressive at the moment. Jones and DC are the best.

Obviously It's HW, anyone has a punchers chance..but I wouldn't bet on that probability against someone like Jones.

That would be an interesting fight, I think I'd actually pick Overeem to win

you sure know a lot about me stalker, what colour panties am I wearing

Hint they are your moms

Back