Media Israel Adesanya is moving to USA.

What's J Cole got to do with anything, just looked him up, an American rapper?

There is nothing wrong with moving to America, its a dream for many, especially if you are a fighter and this is where you work.

Saying they are moving because its a dream is a bit much, more like its logistically a lot easier.

You don't even have free healthcare and have countless school shootings

Your country is fucked
i make pretty good money, have a roof over my head, brand new tacoma trd off road 4x4, eat great food, super fast internet, brand new laptop, the beach is like 5 minutes away, the mountains like 30 mins away. Idk man, personally i dont see it.

I'm sort of confused. Is it a gym change? He makes it seem like city kickboxing (as in the gym itself) is moving to America.
They probably can afford a temp gym till NZ covid restriction is over

May as well; whi the hell wants to make an 36 hour round trip 3 or 4 times a year.

Yeah, let's bring in more poor, uneducated people with zero job skills sucking off tax payers tit and give them free education and health care.
Totally great for the economy!
except Izzy is a product of UFC and does bring in capital when he fights in the US.

Well on its way.
upload_2021-9-28_22-17-51.png
iu

Funny how people like Israel really don't give a fck about their host country (NZ) and ready to dump that country at a moment's notice.
I wonder if Whittaker would do the same.

Israel is a great fighter but I despite his personality. He's everything I hate about Zoomers, and it's amplified by his subculture.

Moving to Castro or West Hollywood no doubt.
The Good Cunt t-shirt is a Kiwi thing.
But he is actually advertising for when he goes to Atlanta.
Anyways, he has been the only Kiwi talking with an American accent since forever so better he goes there anyway.

Good for him, bigger MMA scene there, easier to bring in sparring partners.

Back