Media Israel Adesanya is moving to USA.

Canada would be the better choice. Even Mexico would be better then USA.
Not according to Firas Zahabi, he’s heavily contemplated moving Tristar to America because of the police harassment he gets in Montreal

Where does he reference restrictions again?

Sorry, for those that are not aware, he (Izzy) posted this in video format just before Hooker's fight. He discussed it several times, but one in particular went viral.

There have been draconian level lockdowns there for over a year now... of course they’ve been thinking about it

Not the case at all - consistently among the lowest lockdown restrictions when looking at the past 15 months or so.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/covid-stringency-index

Since the initial (largely global) lockdown of March 2020, there have been almost no lockdown restrictions (or Covid-19 cases) within New Zealand until Delta hit on the 17th of August 2021.

The whole country went into a strict lockdown for two weeks, Auckland for several weeks longer, and is now coming out of it (only 12 new cases today).

I imagine the reason they are moving is because there is an enforced 14 days isolation / quarantine requirement when returning from an overseas Covid hotspot like the USA (i.e every-time they fight) which will be a massive pain in the ass - thats likely to be in play until Q2 2022.

if you are a high earner it makes sense to move out of an area with high taxes due to universal healthcare and other govt support programs. US is a great place to live (if you got money).

if you're poor.... probably better to live in australia/uk.

These jabronis are lying through their teeth if they are pretending they decided to move to America because of restrictions a few weeks ago.

This was obviously planned for a while and takes a lot of planning. Why not just say that?
Bruh, what???? You realize covid started in March of 2020 right? That’s quite an assumption to just pull out of your ass.

How the hell do haitians end up at the southern border from mexico?

Seems like utter bullshit to me. If you're Haitian you're going to Miami. Why would someone who is desperate increase the journey?

Trying the old okey-doke.

<seedat>

Anyone know is that everyone on the City Kickboxing roster? I wonder if Volk's doing the same thing with his family given he didn't I believe do any training at City kickboxing for this latest fight as a result of the issues of trying to get in and out of NZ from NSW.

Wasn't Eugene Bareman still on Volk's corner and giving him advice between rounds?

Wasn't Eugene Bareman still on Volk's corner and giving him advice between rounds?
Yeah but I don't think he had any face to face time with him in camp whilst Volk was training in Aus, would have done some time when they got state side though, hence the question about whether Volk goes home and effectively cuts ties with City kickboxing , uses them just for the last few weeks of his training camps when in the states, or contemplates moving permanently like Adesanya and Hooker.

Anyone know is that everyone on the City Kickboxing roster? I wonder if Volk's doing the same thing with his family given he didn't I believe do any training at City kickboxing for this latest fight as a result of the issues of trying to get in and out of NZ from NSW.
Volk was talking about moving to the states temporarily for training

Volk was talking about moving to the states temporarily for training
I did see those comments wondered if it was temporary, just for his next fight perhaps if he does intend to have another fight either this year or in early 2022. No way the international borders will be open in Aus by those timelines. Now I'm wondering if it may be permanent.

There have been draconian level lockdowns there for over a year now... of course they’ve been thinking about it

That's not true at all. NZ has been one of the best places to live in the world during the pandemic as a whole. They've had very few lockdown measure until last month. That's why they're upset now.

If they've been thinking about it before, it's because NZ is far as fuck from anywhere, except Australia, and just a pain in the ass to travel to and from all the time.

I did see those comments wondered if it was temporary, just for his next fight perhaps if he does intend to have another fight either this year or in early 2022. No way the international borders will be open in Aus by those timelines. Now I'm wondering if it may be permanent.
Well he wants to be a active champ, maybe two or three fight next year. He did mention bringing his whole family too cause he not sure how long the lockdown will last.

Well he wants to be a active champ, maybe two or three fight next year. He did mention bringing his whole family too cause he not sure how long the lockdown will last.
Fucking world we live in I guess, thanks for the info lad, by the sound of it he might stay states side then at least for the foreseeable future.

Why move to the 3rd world?

Gym change not a great idea when you're at the top imo
I'm sort of confused. Is it a gym change? He makes it seem like city kickboxing (as in the gym itself) is moving to America.

Back