Israel Adesanya goes to see Drew Dober in the locker room after the Brad Riddel fight.

Dober seems to really impress the people he fights or the people around his opponents. Didn´t he marry the sister of Nick Hein after they fought? :D

That's a really good show of respect. Nice to see from Izzy. Would he have do the same without the camera rolling? I think so.

That was a Fight of the Year contender for sure. Neither guy knows how to have a boring fight.
Brad Riddell might legit be the JBG. He’s talented enough to fight at the highest levels strategically but he has none of that shit.

Cool to go visit him and pay respects, but to purposely make sure it's being filmed just kills it for me.
Facts! Had it not been Izzy's camera man following him it might have seemed more authentic. It's hard for me to believe anything online these days bc it's all for likes and views. I truly believe btw all the champs Moreno, Da Bronx, and Jan are good dudes.

Brad Riddell might legit be the JBG. He’s talented enough to fight at the highest levels strategically but he has none of that shit.
Dude have u watched any other fight of his. He is
FAR from a JBG. His skillset is legit AF. His striking is one of the best in the division, his defense needs work, but it's gotten better and he's still young enough to grow. his takedown defense is pretty solid and he's got an iron jaw. I think he could fight for the belt by next year

He wanted to take a closer look at that exceptional jawline and juicy calves. This time though, I can’t really blame him.

Dude have u watched any other fight of his. He is
FAR from a JBG. His skillset is legit AF. His striking is one of the best in the division, his defense needs work, but it's gotten better and he's still young enough to grow. his takedown defense is pretty solid and he's got an iron jaw. I think he could fight for the belt by next year
He’s in fight of the night almost every time he fights, and deserved FOTY in his first UFC fight imo. Being a just bleed disciple doesn’t mean he isn’t talented.

He’s helping Drew’s career. Use your brain

How exactly retard? How was I not using my brain?

Did I miss something where he offered to have Drew train with them?

You're a real bad Nancy on the interwebs in your mother's basement eh?

I will destroy you. You’re being a child

Amazing fight, glad those two took home the FOTN bonus.

That dude's an idiot. Just tell him to go watch a CM Punk fight lol.

Back