Israel Adesanya goes to see Drew Dober in the locker room after the Brad Riddel fight.

That was a Fight of the Year contender for sure. Neither guy knows how to have a boring fight.
Fuck I have to give it a watch . I was busy and couldn't keep up completely smdh

I’m not a fan of the guy personally. But he can exhibit class from time to time. Good for him.
The thing with Izzy, if you don't talk shit to him, he won't talk any shit to you, at all, he just shows nothing but respect like he did with Jan and Anderson Silva. But if you talk even a little bit of shit to him, he goes back at you like 10x harder. I guess that's why his parents named him Israel

Cool to go visit him and pay respects, but to purposely make sure it's being filmed just kills it for me.

What do you mean purposely? He has cameras on him backstage the entire time, they are going to follow him wherever he goes. If he wants to congratulate someone, of course they will follow, it’s a good moment. Plus it gives credit to Dober, which I’m sure he’d appreciate.

You're a real bad Nancy on the interwebs in your mother's basement eh?
Be careful, there is a Basement of Original Nancy Gangsters (BONG) guild of virgins that you dont want to mess with. They are dangerous, and no one fucks with them.
BONG is the real deal, a Sherdogger Posting In an Internet Forum (SPLIF) cannot complete with them.
Be careful all of you.
BONG >SPLIF

INFO:
Israel Adesanya goes to Drew Dober's locker room to pay his respects after the Fight Of The Night bout with Brad Riddell(Izzy's Teammate from CKB).
CLIP:

DREW DOBER(23-11,1NC) VS BRADD RIDELL(10-1):

AbandonedQuestionableArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif
CarefreeJaggedInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif
NiftyImmediateApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif
WellgroomedCircularArmadillo-size_restricted.gif
TautDeliriousCavy-size_restricted.gif
ApprehensiveSaltyArchaeopteryx-size_restricted.gif
MadShockingJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif
FoolhardyUnacceptableBlacknorwegianelkhound-size_restricted.gif

Bradd Ridell won by UD over Drew Dober.
CREDIT TO: @KazDibiase for the gifs(https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-263-gifs.4188923/)

Awesome to see

Back