Media Israel Adesanya’s Chest Breaks the Internet

why do people care so much, jesus christ.... I've barely thought about it. yaeh the guy has a titty and it could mean he's on something. i also thought his explanations for it were nervous sounding.

Talk about and overstatement lol. Nothing could ever happen in mma that would "break the internet". A Taylor Swift sex tape would break the internet, the UFC couldn't even slightly slow down the LAN at the library.

FzMolPp.gif

im assuming TS is the kid in the vid.

no other reason to post it.

TBF other than the POTUS elections, there aren't much stuff to discuss if being a talking head on yt is your job especially for pop culture subjects.

Yeah he might have a point, I just don’t think he worded it correctly. He just wanted to come out sounding like a jackass. Maybe he is jealous of athletes, cause he sounded bitter.

why do people care so much, jesus christ.... I've barely thought about it. yaeh the guy has a titty and it could mean he's on something. i also thought his explanations for it were nervous sounding.

I saw something that claimed it's highly unlikely that it's a result of PEDs. Both sides would probably be flaptitted. I don't know though.

What did Izzy say caused it?

Back