Israel Adeasanya is 5-4 in glory kickboxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Majority of his record are no name cans. No name cans in kickboxing are even worse in kickboxing than in boxing or in mma

His Glory kickboxing record is 5-4

UniqueShockingIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Adesanya is doing better in the UFC than in Glory because Glory has higher caliber fighters than the UFC.

Does this thread actually have a point though...?

Flashy striking but hasn't shown KO power in the UFC.

MVP > IA

"ISRAEL ADESANYA IS FOR REAL. THIS GUY CAME FROM GLORY, THE TOP KICKBOXING PROMOTION IN THE WORLD. HE IS JUST AMAZING TO WATCH, THE WAY HE MOVES, HIS EXPLOSIVENESS, HE'S REALLY BROUGHT EVERYTHING TOGETHER IN MMA. HE HAS ONCE IN A LIFETIME KICKBOXING SKILLS. THIS GUY IS A MONSTER"

Be prepared to eat it up, casuals

Last edited:
Majority of his record are no name cans. No name cans in kickboxing are even worse in kickboxing than in boxing or in mma

His Glory kickboxing record is 5-4

UniqueShockingIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

62-5 .He's lost to only good kickboxers that are well known (to actual kickboxing fans) and I even seen them fight many times.He's beaten a lot of low level guys though.Not sure what your point is ..is it you think he sucks?I would bet you know nothing about kickboxing,but go ahead and spend your time studying fight finders and then acting like you know anything.

Ummm, you know the dude he lost twice to (Pereira) is champ, right?? And one of the other losses was a controversial split. I'm not a fan of Israel's mouth but he's CERTAINLY a legit, high level kickboxer.

EDIT: The split wasn't in Glory but it was still total bullshit.

Last edited:
62-5 .He's lost to good kickboxers that are well known and I even seen them fight many times.He's beaten a lot of low level guys though.Not sure what your point is though..is it you think he sucks?I would bet you know nothing about kickboxing,but go ahead and spend your time studying fight finders and then acting like you know anything.
He's 57-1 outside of glory fighting cans

in glory he's 5-4

Did you watch his glory fights ts?

If you did then you would know he got robbed for the title against Wilnis, regardless of his record in the promotion.

yeah shit happens when you are fighting top level kickboxers.... its a risky sport, its not wrestling, one mistake and its game over

Back