Israel Adeasanya is 5-4 in glory kickboxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Lol. Schilling remains one of Glory's most overrated fighters to date. Glory only loved him because he was exciting, and American. Schilling has lost to every good fighter he has faced (excluding one gift decision vs Levin, who took Schilling to school).
I personally think it's because Rogan hyped the life out of him. Everyone Rogan hypes loses in short order. He is like the new Nam Phan.

Lol. Schilling remains one of Glory's most overrated fighters to date. Glory only loved him because he was exciting, and American. Schilling has lost to every good fighter he has faced (excluding one gift decision vs Levin, who took Schilling to school).

Schilling was the American hope for kickboxing. Too bad Americans don't give a shit about kickboxing.

Wasn't Joe Schilling a GLORY champ too?

4719ee1b7e06c495a722c24a99a039af.gif

giphy.gif

Bellator bum striking >>>>>>>> Glory's best

Joe was smashing him easily the entire time in that kickboxing match until he lost. He’s the more skilled fighter but he gets reckless and that costs him against a lesser fighter. Shit happens.

Joe was smashing him easily the entire time in that kickboxing match until he lost. He’s the more skilled fighter but he gets reckless and that costs him against a lesser fighter. Shit happens.
It's like this home boy: Dan Quinn was smashing Mir until he got reckless thinking of Fred Riva tying him to a tree, and then Mir panic rassled and got lucky.

Why does Adesanya get so much hate on here? I don't understand... he's a relatively young up and coming guy who may pan out or may not amount to much... he's untested like a lot of other up and comers. I don't know what about him specifically inspires such bitterness among sherdorks. Can someone enlighten me please?

Majority of his record are no name cans. No name cans in kickboxing are even worse in kickboxing than in boxing or in mma

His Glory kickboxing record is 5-4

UniqueShockingIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif
I don’t like the way Idontknowya runs his mouth. It’s always vulgar and unnecessary. Hoping Brunson KO’s Issy stiff but not sure if Derek and his wild style will get it done.

This is false info go check Glory website he's 75-4, 2-2 in Glory

Majority of his record are no name cans. No name cans in kickboxing are even worse in kickboxing than in boxing or in mma

His Glory kickboxing record is 5-4

UniqueShockingIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif
Maybe UFC ain’t that good. Hell CM Punk competed there twice.

ok. so a ufc fighter with a kickboxing base sucks at kickboxing but is good at mma. go hunt down chad mendes' collegiate wrestling record and shit on that dude next.

Why does Adesanya get so much hate on here? I don't understand... he's a relatively young up and coming guy who may pan out or may not amount to much... he's untested like a lot of other up and comers. I don't know what about him specifically inspires such bitterness among sherdorks. Can someone enlighten me please?
I think it’s because of the way he runs his mouth. Aside from fringe top 15 Brad Tavares, Idontknowya has not beaten anyone of note and struggled to beat Marvin Fettuccine.

Confidence can be a good thing but Issy comes off as a vulgar, entitled child when he lashes out.

Most of his losses was robbery.

He is legit as fuck. But his style of striking is better suited for MMA. He lacks the stopping power for kickboxing.

At least he never lost in like 57 fights. 5-4 is fucking horrible lol
Wonderboy never went to Glory, he would get smoked by the MT guys like any karateka that ever tried

But yea, Ade’s record vs decent kickboxers is shit

ITT people that know fuck all about kickboxing. It's different than MMA or boxing. Besides Petrosyan EVERY fucking kickboxer/Thai loses. Hari (13), Dekkers (35), Buakaw (24), Saenchai (41) ...
Georgio got knocked out a few years ago in glory. It was a big upset, but I agree.

This is the same message board that thought a fighter with all 0s on his professional boxing ledger would beat the greatest boxer of his generation. This place is schizophrenic.

Maybe he's gotten better since then? You know, improvement? That thing you get from training? Whoaaaaa what a concept

H
Ummm, you know the dude he lost twice to (Pereira) is champ, right?? And one of the other losses was a controversial split. I'm not a fan of Israel's mouth but he's CERTAINLY a legit, high level kickboxer.

EDIT: The split wasn't in Glory but it was still total bullshit.
he beat wilnis imo

Brunson will be a good test. Although he gets beaten by more technical fighters.

Back