Israel Adeasanya is 5-4 in glory kickboxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
I got some crazy news for you. Just about every high level kickboxer who have fought under modern rules (k1 / glory style rules), have been knocked out hard, and have many losses.

Badr hari, le banner, tyrone spong, remy, Saki, ect ect.

So isreal dont have a perfect record in a sport where just about everybody got beat up from time to time.

What a suprise..

<{hughesimpress}>
<{gspressed}>

There is a saying, not always correct but still, " If you haven't lost you haven't fought the right competition".

Majority of his record are no name cans. No name cans in kickboxing are even worse in kickboxing than in boxing or in mma

His Glory kickboxing record is 5-4

UniqueShockingIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif
This gif isn't even glory kickboxing. Great thread

At least he never lost in like 57 fights. 5-4 is fucking horrible lol

Yeah but he also never fought anyone of any real substance. (I'm a Wonderboy fan but his Kickboxing record is from nothing organizations)

Lol so he was winning until he lost

How are you still this much of a shitposter after all this time?

Watch the fight. Schilling was literally beating the shit out of him for a few rounds and then he got caught. It wasn’t close in either way (joe dominating and kato ending it). That’s fighting.

I’m the shitposter? Aren’t you the one that’s hated by almost everybody here? Lol. I’ve seen so many people call you garbage. All I get is “heuehueh nuthugger!”. Funnily enough I’ve received tons of PM’s saying I’m a more level headed poster than most.

Get the fuck outta here. Nobody likes you. Do you even have any friends here? Lol.

Watch the fight. Schilling was literally beating the shit out of him for a few rounds and then he got caught. It wasn’t close in either way (joe dominating and kato ending it). That’s fighting.

I’m the shitposter? Aren’t you the one that’s hated by almost everybody here? Lol. I’ve seen so many people call you garbage. All I get is “heuehueh nuthugger!”. Funnily enough I’ve received tons of PM’s saying I’m a more level headed poster than most.

Get the fuck outta here. Nobody likes you. Do you even have any friends here? Lol.
...so he was winning until he got knocked the fuck out. Just stop.

Oh no!

...so he was winning until he got knocked the fuck out. Just stop.

Oh no!

You’ve never even seen the fight. Stop talking. Friendless boii. Nobody likes you here lol. Terrible poster. Always looking to make arguments for the sake of arguing. Childish.

Redhawks is one of the best posters here

Literally nobody believes that. Almost every thread I’ve seen him in he gets torn up and runs away. He starts nonsense arguments for the sake of arguing. That’s the opposite of a great poster. No contribution to a real discussion whatsoever. At least I’ve never seen it. He’s definitely better than that @KevinLee fucking idiot, though. That guy.. is something else.

Kickboxers tend to have more losses because they are more active. More fights = more losses. Even legends like Hoost, Saki and Verhoeven have more than 10 losses in their record

I think it’s because of the way he runs his mouth. Aside from fringe top 15 Brad Tavares, Idontknowya has not beaten anyone of note and struggled to beat Marvin Fettuccine.

Confidence can be a good thing but Issy comes off as a vulgar, entitled child when he lashes out.

Lmao you’re really proud of that nickname you created for him huh? And also LOL at “hes vulgar”, wtf are you a hardcore Christian that doesnt like a bit of cursing during his full contact combat sport?

Kickboxing, Glory included, is a low level sport these days. Boxing, Stadium MT >>>>> euro kickboxing

You guys should be happy when a kickboxer does somewhat well in mma. Some variation from wrestleboxers.

Almost every K1 Glory guy I've seen has lost to low level mma competition.

These threads make zero sense. Wtf you smokin boi??

Lmao you’re really proud of that nickname you created for him huh? And also LOL at “hes vulgar”, wtf are you a hardcore Christian that doesnt like a bit of cursing during his full contact combat sport?
I don’t mind cursing at all but when Idontknowya speaks it’s just awkward and misplaced vulgarity that makes him appear like a weirdo.

Just my take. You don’t have to agree you m*thaf*ckin b*tchass wanker.

Lol. Schilling remains one of Glory's most overrated fighters to date. Glory only loved him because he was exciting, and American. Schilling has lost to every good fighter he has faced (excluding one gift decision vs Levin, who took Schilling to school).

I was so pissed off when Levin lost the decision to him. Levin's boxing is light years ahead of Schilling's.

I don’t mind cursing at all but when Idontknowya speaks it’s just awkward and misplaced vulgarity that makes him appear like a weirdo.

Just my take. You don’t have to agree you m*thaf*ckin b*tchass wanker.

<bball1>

Seriously youre the last one that should call someone a weirdo

Back