Israel Adeasanya is 5-4 in glory kickboxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Adesanya is doing better in the UFC than in Glory because Glory has higher caliber fighters than the UFC.

Wasn't Joe Schilling a GLORY champ too?

4719ee1b7e06c495a722c24a99a039af.gif

giphy.gif

Bellator bum striking >>>>>>>> Glory's best

Sigh at this.

I mean, you can say the same about Costa but Sherdog is collectively jizzing themselves (literally and figuratively) over him.
Paulo is Brazilian so......is normal plus he at least goes for the kill the whole time. You don’t get a split nod over Marvin Fazoli and then act like the 2nd coming of Anderson Silva.

I think it’s because of the way he runs his mouth. Aside from fringe top 15 Brad Tavares, Idontknowya has not beaten anyone of note and struggled to beat Marvin Fettuccine.

Confidence can be a good thing but Issy comes off as a vulgar, entitled child when he lashes out.
dont like swear words?

Majority of his record are no name cans. No name cans in kickboxing are even worse in kickboxing than in boxing or in mma

His Glory kickboxing record is 5-4

UniqueShockingIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif
These threads when people think they breaking some big news that we all will be like..."OHHH SHITTTT! MAN YOUR RIGHT!"

Seriously though WTF is your point? That is top level kickboxing vs top level kickboxing.

Now in UFC you have a HIGH level kickboxer facing off against Brunson who is reckless with a lower level of MMA striking boxing style when compared to GLORY fighters lol...compared to Adesanya, Brunson is a high level cheerleader with good wrestling

Last edited:
At least he never lost in like 57 fights. 5-4 is fucking horrible lol
Wonderboy is 0-0 in Glory though, so your point is moot.

Besides, most of what Wonderboy did was point fighting.

You would have to have shit knowledge about mma and fighting in general to deny the skills of Adesanya. All he's gotta do is work on his grappling.

Wouldn't be a bad idea for him to move his camp to AKA.

If you watch his recent fights you can tell he has got excellent composure in exchanges, he does a good job controlling distance and he can use angles well. He has pretty good head movement, he is agile and a very fluid striker.

He has the potential to do very well in the UFC. He seems to have confidence and a good work ethic too.

I look forward to seeing his fights and seeing how good he is and finding out if he is capable of beating top 5 guys.
MW is a shark tank and he (along with Costa) brings some much needed youth to keep that going.

he has more losses than most sherdoggers/keyboard warriors have fights.

27 year old cunt actually. not a soft cock that doesnt like vulgar language though lmao
But you are a “thick bastard” as they say in England....you missed the point about swear words when I responded with “Fuck no” ....
<6>

but hey, you kiwi/aussie’s are not known for your brains...

But you are a “thick bastard” as they say in England....you missed the point about swear words when I responded with “Fuck no” ....
<6>

but hey, you kiwi/aussie’s are not known for your brains...
no i understood it completely, you were just saving face when I called out on being triggered by vulgar language

{<jordan}

He's a good kickboxer, but doesn't mean he can't easily be flat lined by some no name striker in MMA. Though I do think his style is more suited for striking in MMA than say Saki's.

I do think fans tend to overestimate credentialed strikers in an MMA context though, believing the opponents only chance to win is via takedowns. The complexities of MMA creates opportunities that would otherwise not exist in a pure striking sport, and depending on the situation and styles, those opportunities can happen frequently, it just requires someone to capitalise on them.

Majority of his record are no name cans. No name cans in kickboxing are even worse in kickboxing than in boxing or in mma

His Glory kickboxing record is 5-4

UniqueShockingIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif
To bad he doenst face any Glory fighters in the UFC. Whats your point?

The majority of everyone's fights are no name cans. It's how you prove you aren't a can.

Yea glory isn't really the be all end all of kickboxing this ain't the 90's where all the top guys are in fight under one banner.

I know this is a troll thread, but it's worth reiterating that in kickboxing, mostly everyone gets knocked the fuck out a handful of times.

It's just the nature of the sport. Especially the bigger you get, at MW and higher all the big names have some KO losses.

Back