Isn't it shocking that WMMA improved this quickly

Whole sherdog thought Ronda will retire undefeated and she's head above entire division. Now she's not even top 5 anymore.
Whats more shocking is that women have vaginas and men have penises

Rousey still beats most of if not all the top 5.

Nunes would get mauled in the clinch and so would Shevchenko.

Tate & Pena both get steam rolled and subbed.

Holm probably gets subbed at this point.

Whole sherdog thought Ronda will retire undefeated and she's head above entire division. Now she's not even top 5 anymore.

Yeah it's evolved lightyears... Cyborg was GOAT and now half a decade later... Cyborg is still GOAT.

Cyborg was #1 in like 2008/2009.

I think it's evolved that much. But then again i barely watched it back then

I think it's more that Holly was a bad matchups for Ronda but isn't dominant across the board. Strikers and wrestlers obviously can give her problems. Ronda is neither.

But I do think talent is getting better. Not at a dramatic pace or anything though. And Rondas style still will be tough for a lot of wmma fighters

Do people really believe this?
Lol.
Nunes, Holm, Shevchenko all have legit technical striking. Randamie could be up there as well. Yea, it isn't on the same level as men, but it is clearly getting better and better.

the division now has a level athletes in it, compared to the soccer moms and accountants who were challenging for the belt a few years ago.

its more of a shark tank than 205 was after chuck lost the belt.

<7>

dj-crop.jpg

Yep, I forgot about him. He's the most dominant champ with Joanna just behind. Shame on me.

I agree. Women's bantamweight is really interesting now, with Pena, Holm, Shevchenko, Nunes, and Miesha in the mix at the top. Ronda is in it too, when she comes back. On top of all that, women's strawweight is awesome. Joanna Champion is the most dominant champ we have right now, in my opinion, especially if you exclude Jones due to his legal troubles.

She isnt more dominant than

Demetrius Johnson
Robbie Lawler
Daniel Cormier

these are fighters more "dominant" than Joanna..

She isnt more dominant than

Demetrius Johnson
Robbie Lawler
Daniel Cormier

these are fighters more "dominant" than Joanna..
DJ - I agree with she ain't more dominant than him
RL-he had 2 title defense there's a possibility he may not get past woodley
DC- he never beat the former title holder but Joanna did

It's a very poor division, so is the strawweight division. Maybe in 2026 it might get a bit interesting.

I agree. Women's bantamweight is really interesting now, with Pena, Holm, Shevchenko, Nunes, and Miesha in the mix at the top. Ronda is in it too, when she comes back. On top of all that, women's strawweight is awesome. Joanna Champion is the most dominant champ we have right now, in my opinion, especially if you exclude Jones due to his legal troubles.
Mighty mouse, this is retarded to argue.

Dont be retarded

It's a great point.

Ronda has gotten a ton of fame from her run. The other ladies out there that can fight want a piece and they have stepped up.

Competition is a good thing. Glad to see WMMA improving.

Back