Isn't it obvious that GSP will fight against...

That depends on what GSP wants. People think Woodley is calling shots but really it is what GSP wants that the UFC will make happen.

He will have to fight against USADA first

Its funny how everyone forgets GSP voluntarily did WADA level testing through VADA for his past 3 fights and guess what standard USADA uses ..... WADA

He passed this testing already multiple times on his own dime he left because others would not do the same

Ahhh GSP

The jean claude van damme of mma

Yep, it's sad how naive/ignorant/whatever-you-want-to-call-it a lot of Shedoggers are when it comes to mma just a handful of years ago.

GSP, after fighting for stringent drug testing for years, and doing it while paying for it out of his own pocket, finally gets tired of fighting roid cheats and retires. Almost 2 years later (possibly partially done as an attempt to lure GSP back) the UFC starts USADA testing.

Everyone seems to forget GSP wanted to pay for both him and Hendricks to get tested Johnny fought tooth and nail not to do it.

GSP went on to get himself tested for that fight looked more human against a fighter who has looked like a shell of himself and missed weight more than once since enhanced testing came in.

Perhaps GSP was onto something

Based on GSP's recent comments, it sure sounds like he's angling for a rematch with Diaz. In fact, in the stories where GSP says he's back in the USADA testing pool as reported yesterday, not once did he mention Woodley. He only mentioned Diaz.

Personally I have minimal interest in GSP - Diaz 2, aside from it always being a treat for me to watch GSP fight basically anyone. I'd rather see him fight someone new, though.

Based on GSP's recent comments, it sure sounds like he's angling for a rematch with Diaz. In fact, in the stories where GSP says he's back in the USADA testing pool as reported yesterday, not once did he mention Woodley. He only mentioned Diaz.

Personally I have minimal interest in GSP - Diaz 2, aside from it always being a treat for me to watch GSP fight basically anyone. I'd rather see him fight someone new, though.

Aside from other issues he had with people not doing testing GSP was getting burned out and it was heavilly implied he was taking a break even before he fought Hendricks.

He might not want to fight Woodley because he does not want to be champion again, he might just want to have some fun end of career type fights and Nick would certainly make him more money without the stress of defending the belt if he won

Anyone who read GSP's interview where he wouldn't shut up about Nick despite no one mentioning him. Seems obvious GSP wants the easy win above all else

Thanks.

GSP has mentioned several names including Diaz.

Back