Isn't it obvious that GSP will fight against...

Blicious

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
.. Nick Diaz and that hypocrite Woodley will have to defend against Thompson. I mean, GSP vs Nick is the best (money) fight the UFC can make with either fighter. Woodley waited for his titleshot he thought he 'deserved' so it's time to live up to his own principles.

1st fight sucked. Nobody wants to see it again.

I actually want to see,
Nick vs Lawler

GSP vs Sonnen
WB vs Woodley

I think you could make a lot more money with GSP and Diaz each fighting someone else.

Sure, GSP vs Diaz II would draw, but not as good as the first one and not as good as other potential match-ups.

I think it's pretty obvious too to be honest. The trash talk between camps has got stronger past few weeks and Nick only wants to talk about gsp. Salty as fuck but I think a lot is hyping up their upcoming fight.

I like the Diaz vs Sonnen idea personally

I really hope not. Nick doesn't deserve to be put in high profile fights without putting some wins together first.

I like the Diaz vs Sonnen idea personally

Diaz can't defend a freaking takedown.

another wrestlef*ck clinic....
don't know man.
Press conference would be great tho.

I think it would be a travesty if he didnt get granted a title shot. Hes the goat

Diaz can't defend a freaking takedown.

another wrestlef*ck clinic....
don't know man.
Press conference would be great tho.
Chael would get Nick to walk out of interview every time they were put in the same room together.

He will have to fight against USADA first
First off, Im not a GSP hater, I think hes a great emassador for the sport, hes a true martial artist (hate his style of fighting but oh well, who cares) I might get heat from some for that but I believe he retired a little early because he was told what was coming up (USADA), him as a big star, great guy, so close to the UFC, he had that kind of 'intel'. I believe nobody wanted georges image tainted. Now he had a long time to maybe 'fix' that issue and adjust his body to the new reality. Thats what I think.

First off, Im not a GSP hater, I think hes a great emassador for the sport, hes a true martial artist (hate his style of fighting but oh well, who cares) I might get heat from some for that but I believe he retired a little early because he was told what was coming up (USADA), him as a big star, great guy, so close to the UFC, he had that kind of 'intel'. I believe nobody wanted georges image tainted. Now he had a long time to maybe 'fix' that issue and adjust his body to the new reality. Thats what I think.

I do not believe you are educated on the history of GSP and testing. See the post of Sparkie above. GSP constantly pushed for extra testing and offered to pay himself for Hendricks as well.

GSP ain't coming back to fight a guy off a loss.

Back