Isn’t MMA the most multicultural sport?

Its odd that you call that football when you throw the ball to pass.... Or that Americans think you have a monopoly on a word 5 billion other people agree means something else

Our economy, miltary might, and cultural influence trumps what 5 billion pissants think that a word means. It’s crazy that we accomplished this in only 245 years. Soccer is cute, and I watched my son play the game and obsess over European clubs, but it’s a low stakes game that manlet betas can excel at. We love American Football bc it’s large, superhuman specimens slamming into eachother and there’s nothing like it anywhere else in the world. Stay salty, my friend.

You're kidding, right?
Nope, people like him honestly believe mma in Asia is comparable to boxing. They don't even realize how many champions Asia has produced throughout the boxing's history. Classic example of people not realizing how middle class mma is compared to boxing and how much mma has struggled to break into a lot of minority markets (from the perspective of the U.S.)

Its odd that you call that football when you throw the ball to pass.... Or that Americans think you have a monopoly on a word 5 billion other people agree means something else
That or it is names for the ball, which is 12-inches in length, thus football...or so I have heard.

Our economy, miltary might, and cultural influence trumps what 5 billion pissants think that a word means. It’s crazy that we accomplished this in only 245 years. Soccer is cute, and I watched my son play the game and obsess over European clubs, but it’s a low stakes game that manlet betas can excel at. We love American Football bc it’s large, superhuman specimens slamming into eachother and there’s nothing like it anywhere else in the world. Stay salty, my friend.
Pride month is over, keep it to yourself

There are people from every continent in every level of MMA.

Africans, Europeans, asians used to be huge but are not as into it now.

brazilians, Russians, Americans, and one of the goats is Canadian.

Sounds like you never watched the Olympics ever there's many sports way ahead of mma in its multicultural appeal.

The pay is like the real world too

That's hard for me to wrap my head around.

That some of the guys in ONE may be better than UFC guys.

Wish we could see more crossover.
They've proven it already by beating UFC champions and other UFC transfers. Skill set isn't that far a part actually, lots of high level fighters in every promotion.

Bowling is bigger in the US than soccer is. That irks you doesn't it?

You'd think so but I think MMA wins.

You realize the EPL is like 85-90% white right? Or more. Sure international soccer...by default is multiculturals, the olympics for any sport in them are by default. But those continents and countries aren't necessarily good.

Even in boxing too, what asians are "good" at it? Pacquaio, I'm sure some other guys. South Americans? Aussies?

In MMA we've seen champions from these places, not just fodder.
Are there any French or German champions in UFC? Italian? South African? Anywhere considered the middle east?
Do we go by ethnic background or acknowledge naturalized citizens? How are we defining good? Is a Bellator title contender good enough? What about ONE FC? Rizin?

As an Englishman, I don't actually agree that soccer is more multicultural than MMA per capita.

I mean, aside from the fact there is a league in virtually every country regarding soccer which obviously casts a net WORLDWIDE, you're unlikely to find one single league that is as diverse as the UFC, which is in it's own right one single league.

The English Premier League doesn't have anyone from Mongolia, for example, or Uzbekistan, or any number of countries to be honest.

In fact last season the EPL had 64 nations represented. I believe the current count in the UFC is 81 countries represented.

I guess there might be more diverse soccer leagues out there, but EPL is a pretty big one and it's not very close to being as multicultural as the UFC.

Its nice you're wanking off Uncle Sam with some jingoistic pride but you should get out more. US is 14th of G20 in OECD rankings, so there's a lot of "pissants" out there with a higher quality of life than what Uncle Sam provides.

Land of the free (just no free health care, education, social benefits or the rest of the basics every other Western Democracy gives their citizens)

Any in the olympics. You can have a Sherdogger sized dick and win women's gold now.

You realize the EPL is like 85-90% white right? Or more. Sure international soccer...by default is multiculturals, the olympics for any sport in them are by default. But those continents and countries aren't necessarily good.

Even in boxing too, what asians are "good" at it? Pacquaio, I'm sure some other guys. South Americans? Aussies?

World champions from Japan, The Phillipines, Singapore.

World champions from Africa include Josh Clottey, Azumah Nelson and Ike Quartey. All excellent fighters.
MMA is too new a sport for any sort of comparisonn.
Asian fighters tend to fight in Asia meaning they aren't as well known but there are a lot of them fighting at world level.
South America has seen Argentine, Brazilian champions such as Martinez, Carlos Monzon was a p4p star. Acelino Freitas was a Brazilian world champion.
Venezuela, Columbia have had World champions.

In Boxing, In order of total legit world titles in history. US, Mexico, and…..Japan.

Other countries are not even close.

Association football is not multicultural at the top because really only European countries are very strong right now. Some SA countries, but honestly SA countries are even falling behind. Other regions have basically never been competitive. There's so much money in association football and training and development that it's very hard for smaller and poorer nations with inferior programs to compete.

Back