Media Islam taunts McGregor by posting his brutal KO loss to Dustin

I'd rather have a KO loss to Dustin Poirer on my record than Adriano Martins tbh

Lol at people thinking this was some sick insult by Islam <lol>

Huge payday, easy fight, why not?
Because excellence demands excellence.

Fighting bums who haven't won a meaningful fight in almost a decade doesn't sound like excellence.

I get the "just for the money" aspect but these guys always tout "legacy" and "doesn't matter, anyone" - so stand by that.

The obsession that team has with Conor is annoying. Khabib dominated him. Everyone knows Conor stands no chance vs Islam. Move on, ya'll defeated Conor, he can't physically do anything & there's no legitimate trash talk he could say so quit obsessing over him.

Not big fan of this behavior. We know what its look like when fighters build their career and fights around not-losing. Pride fc fans understand, we did not care about l's that much back then.

Kebabs and Islame are like slightly slow teens who keep taunting the rabid dog and then are not only surprised when the dog wants to bite them but even offended like „how dare this filth animal try to attack me superior being!?!?“

Its like when Beeps talked about Good and Bad just shortly after his dad lost the fight against Covid and then played the surprised victim when Cockeor used exactly this to counter. I knew from the very second he posted that that Conor will exactly mention that. Every person with brain knew it, Kabebs knew it but he thought „no, he will not dare!“ because he just cant… well he could and he did and then he played the victim. Dont taunt the rabid dog if you dont want a rabid response, its easy as that.

Huge payday, easy fight, why not?

Bigger payday than Max and probably easier fight too.
I thought that Eagles MMA were all about legacy?
Then again, the tax bill did come in...
<lol>

Not big fan of this behavior. We know what its look like when fighters build their career and fights around not-losing. Pride fc fans understand, we did not care about l's that much back then.
Well said.

Correct, Conor shat on the octagon.

"it's only business"

One was terrified and shit on bus. The other flew to Russia demanding a rematch. The Saudis were ready to pay out tens of millions to Khabib if he agreed to rematch Conor. He chickened out.

giphy.gif

Kebabs and Islame are like slightly slow teens who keep taunting the rabid dog and then are not only surprised when the dog wants to bite them but even offended like „how dare this filth animal try to attack me superior being!?!?“

Its like when Beeps talked about Good and Bad just shortly after his dad lost the fight against Covid and then played the surprised victim when Cockeor used exactly this to counter. I knew from the very second he posted that that Conor will exactly mention that. Every person with brain knew it, Kabebs knew it but he thought „no, he will not dare!“ because he just cant… well he could and he did and then he played the victim. Dont taunt the rabid dog if you dont want a rabid response, its easy as that.
Yep, but at the same time this is what their fan base wants to see. They know exactly why they are doing this. Then they can call everyone else haram, racists or phobic and be victims again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adventureseeker64
Back