Media Islam says he will smash "Grandpa" RDA

Get used to not liking him a lot then, because Islam hasn't even hit his final form of trashtalk.
I'll probably like him again after he crushes RDA like the old man he is. I just want to see him actually fight tough dudes that aren't old and too highly ranked

He should be calling out Dariush

I'll probably like him again after he crushes RDA like the old man he is. I just want to see him actually fight tough dudes that aren't old and too highly ranked

He should be calling out Dariush
Dariush is the definition of over reacher. Dude is not that good at all. He beat an old tony and that is pretty much it

I doubt he's on twitter. This is all ali, though Islam has said in the past RDA is old and would like to help him retire.
Maybe so, but it's his Twitter. At least he is openly admitting they want RDA because he is old and they know it's the easiest fight with the highest ranking.

Its funny how the LW division treats Islam differently now there is a number next to his name. Exposes how fighters pick weak opponents to get title shots.

Maybe so, but it's his Twitter. At least he is openly admitting they want RDA because he is old and they know it's the easiest fight with the highest ranking.
He called out every ranked opponent in front of him that the time he won his fight.. He called out Chandler, Tony, and RDA. The only guys he didn't call out are Dominance MMA guys but when asked if he fight Dariush, he'd say yes he'd be willing.

If Dana really wants him to fight Dariush, he will. Personally, I don't care who Islam fights next as long as they're in the top 5. As a future champion, he'll have to fight most of them anyway. If he doesn't fight Beneil now, he'll fight him later for the belt.
If he wins the belt he'll only defend two or three times, so no he will not end up fighting everyone regardless, there is a limited number of fights we will see from Islam. I want them to all be the best fights possible.

He called out every ranked opponent in front of him that the time he won his fight.. He called out Chandler, Tony, and RDA. The only guys he didn't call out are Dominance MMA guys but when asked if he fight Dariush, he'd say yes he'd be willing.
He called out RDA in the octagon, that is clearly the fight him and his team are pushing for.

It's pretty obvious.

Islam barely speaks English, and writing in English is harder than speaking because you have to mind spelling and shit

%100 Ali or his other Manager
I really doubt rivzan would say something about granpa, but yeah you never know.

it sounds like an American intern or some shit. I don't believe Ali could have wrote it either. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Dan Ige lol. He works for domiance MMA as a manager.

He called out RDA in the octagon, that is clearly the fight him and his team are pushing for.
His team is pushing for Chandler. You know this, they want Chandler to fight Islam and Gaethje to fight for the title on an undeserved title shot. That's been the case for months. Chandler debuting on that card as an analyst was not by coincidence.

I never understood how fighters think it's a good strategy to tell everyone how old/bad their opponents are before the fight. All they're doing is lowering the significance of their own fight, win or lose. Fighters should be saying it's the best guy I've ever faced, etc.

His team is pushing for Chandler. You know this, they want Chandler to fight Islam and Gaethje to fight for the title on an undeserved title shot. That's been the case for months. Chandler debuting on that card as an analyst was not by coincidence.
Then why did he call out RDA in the octagon? How does Islam's team control whether Chandler was debuting as an analyst or not?

You don't know how long he will stay in the sport, Islam never touched this topic before. If he wins the belt next year, he will easily beat Khabib's number of title defenses.
Watch, Islam has slow-rolled his career, which is smart, but he is definitely not gonna put up a bunch of defenses. He will get the belt and fight once a year for 2 or 3 years.

He will probably smash RDA to be honest, stick him up against Hooker, Dariush, T Ferg, even Conor

Even if he fights twice a year, he will beat Khabib's number of title defenses by the time he turns 32 with 4-5 defenses. If he decides to stay in the sport for a couple more years, he'll get to fight most of the top guys and some upcoming young lions as well.
I don't think it'll happen like that, but we'll see

Back