• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Islam runs 5k in 18:30mins

That's fast for the average person but I'd assume not very fast for a professional athlete in a sport that is very cardio heavy.

The OP is literally " Anyone who races knows that is really fucking fast"
You need cognitive assistance.
I'm a runner. I raced. That's really good for a non runner lol. If anyone who didn't race told me they ran that I'd say "damn bro you're fast". You're getting upset over literally nothing

Careful with the front splits as they can create hip impingements and lead to issues for us older guys. The “side splits” (meaning one leg in front one behind, then other side) are just as effective in muscular flexibility but have a much lower incidence of hip/pelvis wear and tear, so generally safer especially for us oldies. :)
wise words there, a friend of mine who constantly did over the top stretching exercises for TKD as a young man had to have his hip replaced in his mid 50's.

Back