Media Islam Makhachev successfully gets the name of DC & Chael's show changed

dc-lewis-press-conference.gif

Jester personality type

<goldie>

Who gives a fuck about defenses, he's 25-1 and finished both Volk and Oliveira in title fights. You're just a hater and a complete fool.
He's right about the GOAT thing.

Islam The Mack is the genuine article tho

He should've called it the fat guy and the steroid guy but Islam didn't wanna disrespect the goat

I still don't get why Islam gets the full ESPN force hype machine behind him. Dude is boring, dominant, but boring. Many false accolades, false claims of being the GOAT LW.... isn't it obvious? The total forced fakery? Dude has 0 LW title defenses against a ranked LW opponent. It's just too obvious that they are trying so damn hard to get this guy some fans, and inject some personality. Sad.
He's not boring, even personality-wise, abuelo. And he actually has a personality. Not your cuppa tea, but one can hardly say he has no personality.

He's right about the GOAT thing.

Islam The Mack is the genuine article tho

He's on crack. I never said "title defenses don't matter", I just said I don't care in regards to Islam. Not everyone is going to have the numbers that Jon, GSP, Anderson, Mighty Mouse, ect. had. How many did Khabib and Volk have? Islam is still relatively early in his title reign.

Reactions: HHJ
He's not boring, even personality-wise, abuelo. And he actually has a personality. Not your cuppa tea, but one can hardly say he has no personality.
where have you been bro?

i disagree.

Have you actually watched his fights? It's highly ironic for a Colby stan of all people to be claiming Islam is boring.
they both have boring fight styles, but Colby at least has some cringe mic comments, which is better than the obvious "i'll fight anybody, anytime, anywhere (only in the desert and with my mysteriously approved/administered IV rehydration fluid clauses), brotha."

I've never seen an ESPN account try to hype someone more in my life, claiming he's the LW GOAT, with 0 LW title defenses in the LW division. It's too obvious.

He's on crack. I never said "title defenses don't matter", I just said I don't care in regards to Islam. Not everyone is going to have the numbers that Jon, GSP, Anderson, Mighty Mouse, ect. had. How many did Khabib and Volk have? Islam is still relatively early in his title reign.

Exactly, he is early in his title reign so I don't know why you were calling him the GOAT. He has only 2 top 10 wins and no defenses against a lightweight contender. He has the potential to be a GOAT. He isn't now.

they both have boring fight styles, but Colby at least has some cringe mic comments, which is better than the obvious "i'll fight anybody, anytime, anywhere (only in the desert and with my mysteriously approved/administered IV rehydration fluid clauses), brotha."

I've never seen an ESPN account try to hype someone more in my life, claiming he's the LW GOAT, with 0 LW title defenses in the LW division. It's too obvious.
You're talking out of your ass, which of his fights have been boring? He's finished 6 out of his last 7 fights. Colby couldn't finish his lunch.

Colby is the definition of boring, Islam is not. Islam is one of the more popular champs right now and DC is his boy so I don't know why you would be surprised about DC featuring him on his show. They are friends.

"DC is fat and Chael still bad guy. Also Volkanovski is short guy brother I clean out division Leon I coming brother alhamdulillah"

212l4u.jpg

Islam is a riot fam bro naturally funny

I still don't get why Islam gets the full ESPN force hype machine behind him. Dude is boring, dominant, but boring. Many false accolades, false claims of being the GOAT LW.... isn't it obvious? The total forced fakery? Dude has 0 LW title defenses against a ranked LW opponent. It's just too obvious that they are trying so damn hard to get this guy some fans, and inject some personality. Sad.

You seem triggered. I like it.

Back