• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Islam Makhachev comments on the infamous bathtub photo

In western cultures, they take shower all together with their dicks dangling left and right. I have no idea why this picture is seen as weird.

Because like with covid, people keep a distance between each other in the showers. They are not all over each other. And yeah, dicks are dangling, but at least you can see if somebody is or isn't hard. You can't say the same for that pic.

Not that there is anything wrong with any of it.

As a Finn who constantly sweats butt naked in the sauna with his friends (and even in public ones), I've never understood why this pic is such a big deal..

Is it the hand holding? o_O

But are you sweating naked in the sauna while your friend is holding your hand or have his legs around you?

These guys are basically brothers, it's normal for siblings to take baths together, at least where I'm from, obviously they are packed really tight for a group photo, but how is this any different from sitting in a jacuzzi with your buddies, unless people actually think jacuzzis are gay?

Also, if this was a bunch of women no one would question it, why some men are scared of other men like that? Scared you might be gay or what

These guys are basically brothers, it's normal for siblings to take baths together, at least where I'm from, obviously they are packed really tight for a group photo, but how is this any different from sitting in a jacuzzi with your buddies, unless people actually think jacuzzis are gay?

Also, if this was a bunch of women no one would question it, why some men are scared of other men like that? Scared you might be gay or what
4d7.jpg

I mean, we are watching MMA every Saturday, where two men dressed similarly hugging each other on the mat for hours. Most of us, me included, enjoy it more than watching two wmma fighters doing the same.
Nothing wrong in the pic, but still hilarious!
EIXIRns.jpg

As I keep saying, only a couple of decades ago (when men were men and women were women etc) westerners did that stuff all the time too.

Ipswich-players-in-a-Comm-009.jpg

Now you have the funny situation that it's become OK to be openly gay (and to openly discuss teh gay), but that seems to have caused a lot of surpressed paranoia about teh gay, so westerners actually seem afraid that stuff today lest they be seen as gay (even though that's OK).
<Fedor23>
They’re not cuddling though

Exactly. If you're confident enough and secure with your sexuality, what is the problem with spending time with training partners in a hot tub or steam room?

A lot of insecure sherdoggers are here imo

<{cruzshake}>

by dressed he clearly meant they were wearing swimming trunks
Lmao

I don’t think anyone assumed they were all bollock naked in there. Still seems a bit weird. I think it depends on the order of entering the tub. The first guy in is obviously just going for a relax, the last guy in when there’s no room left? Come on son

Last edited:
i remember when i went to my home country there were grown ass guys holding each-other hands lol i was confused then found out that friends hold hands and they dont find it gay or weird lol

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

I was wearing shorts and a tshirt but had to go put on jeans and a hoodie after reading your post. You violated me with your words.

Back