• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Islam Makhachev comments on the infamous bathtub photo

Only closeted individuals are bothered by that photo anyways.

That pic pretty much sums up Khabib nut gobblers anyways.

Qt9QDIq.jpg

Now this exists incase it didn't before.
You signed up just to deliver my request. That's pretty damn good.

I think we're bfs now.

How often were you sitting in each other's laps and holding hands resting hands on your buddys' legs? I'm not homophobic in the least but ppl bring the pic bc their culture is very anti-gang but anyone with eyes can see that the picture has some gayness to it

Tbh, I have no other context than the original picture, but it looks like they're using the individual baths, which are meant for 1 person only and they were 6 people inside. Can't really take a group pic without doing all of that.

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

thanks of making my day

It's funny how this pic is so weird for you westerners, meanwhile you're plagued with homosexuality and your society even promotes it lol

<seedat>
I personally never understood the usage of the picture. Maybe it's because I've spent my life growing up on multiple continents, but going to a public bath or a spa with jacuzzi/sauna with my buddies is a completely normal thing in Asia and Europe. I've even been to Canada to one place near Montreal.

It's mainly here in the US that people find it sus. Conan even did a bit about it with the korean actor from the Walking Dead.

When I say I never understood the usage I mean mainly how it's meant to be derogatory and to make fun of them being acting sus and being stuck in the closet. Seems pretty homophobic tbh.

A spa and a water park are a bit different than a bunch of dudes crammed into a bathtub.

As someone mentioned, it's not bloody shopped. And wearing your knickers is considered dressed?

In western cultures, they take shower all together with their dicks dangling left and right. I have no idea why this picture is seen as weird.

by dressed he clearly meant they were wearing swimming trunks
Shhh let Sherdog posture that he meant they were dressed in business suits in a tub.

"HOW OUTRAGEOUS! THAT ISN'T TRUE!"

lol slow day I guess, the level Sherdog has to stoop to ha

Yeah they were dressed lol. What a clown, why not own up to it unless there was something weird going on, perhaps someone was getting their oil checked.
Haha own up to what exactly?

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

I remember this thread haha. So goddamn funny. Just derailed the thread with nothing but reaction gifs. Man, I’m fukin old now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back