Islam is the same size as..

I think this is slightly deceptive because Islam is in the foreground but Whittaker still looks bigger

Whittaker looks way bigger than Islam. What the heck.

Islam does a death cut to make lightweight.

He hasn't had to actually to actually make weight in quite a while. His last 3 fights have consisted of 2 sham weigh-ins in Abu Dhabi and a 160-lb catchweight in Vegas.

But when he had to a legitimate weigh-in at 156 lbs, he cut an enormous amount of weight and visibly struggled to do so.

IslamMakhachev-1200x675.jpg

islam-makhachev.jpg

images
ahh the resident muslim hater pipes up with his usual rhetoric

The old stupid sherdog tradition of comparing fighters size based on imperfect pics. It sounds like Rob is between 205-210 when he's in fighting shape, and I would guess Islam is at the very most 185 when he's in fighting shape but more likely 175-180. A 30 pound water cut would be massive for that weight class but Tibau has done it so I guess it's possible. I'd bet there's a good 25 pound difference between the two, not even close being the same size.

Comparing fighters size based on pics and talking about walk around weight are two things MMA fans need to stop doing.

Volk played rugby , was 7 feet tall and 300 pounds and even though he has been taken down 8 times in the UFC all were far better wrestlers than anyone from Dagestan!

rob is still probably a 1 weight class higher than islam, cant really compare look at rob now look at his waist

Whittaker is ripped at 210lbs. Islam is ripped at like 175-180lbs. There's a size difference there.

Also what happened to the guy who bet their Audi A7 on Khamzat
It was fake, someone did an image search and it was an image from a public website... it wasn't actually dudes car.

Islam is a huge LW. I’m really hoping this fight will be competitive, but I have a gut feeling Islam will overpower and submit Volkanovski with ease.

Islam does a death cut to make lightweight.

He hasn't had to actually to actually make weight in quite a while. His last 3 fights have consisted of 2 sham weigh-ins in Abu Dhabi and a 160-lb catchweight in Vegas.

But when he had to a legitimate weigh-in at 156 lbs, he cut an enormous amount of weight and visibly struggled to do so.

IslamMakhachev-1200x675.jpg

islam-makhachev.jpg

images

FopQffdXoAA7fxB
He made weight. Are Australian commission making it up too? Lmfao the next excuse will be hilarious
Weight bully’s doesn’t exist if you can make the weight

Back