News Islam is OUT of Nov 14 bout with RDA.

Oh great, another year of “this is the guy” posts.

View attachment 813339

Mod edit:

Google translate:
"The only thing that calms us down is that we cannot get away from what was prescribed

A lot of effort and time was spent in this fight, I was at my peak, but as soon as I started to lose weight and immunity began to weaken, I caught an infection that would incapacitate me for at least a month in this camp, our team has repeatedly encountered this infection and many had to cancel their battles.

This year was difficult for my career, a lot of fights were canceled, but I promise you, I will go all the way to this belt no matter what it costs me"

I hear he tore his scrotum while trying to imitate Khabib's triangle choke on Justin Gaethje.

I'm not too convinced it's an injury unless it's an injury that has been bothering him for a while now and he maybe thought he could get better. It doesn't make sense why he would be training less than 7 days before the fight. What is he doing?

Were u also unconvinced when CDF pulled out of his fight with Dober two weeks ago due to an injury (they were supposed to fight last night), or is it only Islam you doubt?

Were u also unconvinced when CDF pulled out of his fight with Dober two weeks ago due to an injury (they were supposed to fight last night), or is it only Islam you doubt?
I was unconvinced because fighters shouldn't be going hard in training with less than a week before fight day. All the training for the fight should be done before the final week.

Islam isn't hurt. He is scared. He knows RDA would ko him easy.

I was unconvinced because fighters shouldn't be going hard in training with less than a week before fight day. All the training for the fight should be done before the final week.

Khabib was bruised from sparring during a fight week interview leading up to UFC 229

i was just talking about my friends about Makhachaev and his the next ”Khabib”. Im a fan Islam so its frustrating to se him pull out from the fight.

Everything happen for a reason and inshallah he comes back stronger from this. @Ackmed my brother Islam will be inshallah LW champion and we will visit these threads just like we do with Khabib.

Better get a replacement because there isn’t a fill in main event that would not be embarrassing - even Daniel Rodriguez vs Barberena is off the fucking card

i was just talking about my friends about Makhachaev and his the next ”Khabib”. Im a fan Islam so its frustrating to se him pull out from the fight.

Everything happen for a reason and inshallah he comes back stronger from this. @Ackmed my brother Islam will be inshallah LW champion and we will visit these threads just like we do with Khabib.

For sure, I'm glad he didn't try to fight compromised or give his illness to RDA and others. After resting up he'll be back in 2021 InshaAllah

Khabib was bruised from sparring during a fight week interview leading up to UFC 229
That's because AKA is fucking retarded when it comes to their fighters health.

That's because AKA is fucking retarded when it comes to their fighters health.

Turns out it was an infection.

Javier said they are more careful now and get less injuries at AKA. They make sure whoever spars is ready, comfortable, fully rested etc.

Don't drag CDF into this. He might just step up when your boy couldn't...

Considering CDF is ranked higher than Islam (#8 - #12) RDA would be silly to pass it up.

Poor @Ackmed , getting owned in this thread. Everyone say a prayer to Allah for him.

zislam-makhachev-ufc-on-fox-30-1.jpg

Wrong image.......

2812.jpg

I'm guessing it's mumps. Umar and Khabib both had it recently.

Back