• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Islam is OUT of Nov 14 bout with RDA.

Stay patient guys, I'm doing my research... you'll get the news in a few

The news of the pullout was just released, I'm sure we'll know the reason in the next day or two.

Okamoto gets his ‘exclusives’ passed to him by the UFC. Surely they can tell him what the injury is. It just seems a bit odd to me.
<mma4>

can we move the fight to another date or not something we can do (again)?

anyone know what happened?

He's the 2nd youngest LW top 15. Rumour is its an undisclosed injury
Fair enough. I hope its nothing serious.

The Dagestanis seem to have crappy training methods, they get injured all the time. They produce great fighters, but destroy their bodies to do it.

I think it's an actual injury. He doesn't seem like a pull out guy.

Props on RDA for calling out Chandler right away. Chandler can't be a backup fighter on call forever. He is ready. He is able. Perfect fight for both guys. Chandler needs to prove he can hang with the big boys and RDA has the tools to spoil the show. Book it or send Chandler back to Bellator. He needs to prove he belongs. This division is really hard to be a fan of lately. They need to clean it up and get these guys scrapping on a regular basis. It is cursed with inactivity and not just one guy either. The UFC needs to do a study and figure out what the heck is up with these guys. Is it extreme weight cuts? Bad luck? Bad Nutritionists? Bad sparring ? Bad training? Religious holidays? Personal problems? With Covid-19 around its even worse now. What the heck is going on here? It is so disappointing for fans that its really easy to just forget this division exists and watch reruns of Baywatch instead. They need to fix this division and get the ball rolling. Start offering fighters ultimatums. Want to fight? Yes then great. lets get it on. No? Ok maybe the UFC is not for you then, Nice knowing ya.

Cause NoneYah

Everybody calm down... there's a perfectly good explanation for this.

We're just not allowed to know it.

Last edited:
Props on RDA for calling out Chandler right away. Chandler can't be a backup fighter on call forever. He is ready. He is able. Perfect fight for both guys. Chandler needs to prove he can hang with the big boys and RDA has the tools to spoil the show. Book it or send Chandler back to Bellator. He needs to prove he belongs. This division is really hard to be a fan of lately. They need to clean it up and get these guys scrapping on a regular basis. It is cursed with inactivity and not just one guy either. The UFC needs to do a study and figure out what the heck is up with these guys. Is it extreme weight cuts? Bad luck? Bad Nutritionists? Bad sparring ? Bad training? Religious holidays? Personal problems? With Covid-19 around its even worse now. What the heck is going on here? It is so disappointing for fans that its really easy to just forget this division exists and watch reruns of Baywatch instead. They need to fix this division and get the ball rolling. Start offering fighters ultimatums. Want to fight? Yes then great. lets get it on. No? Ok maybe the UFC is not for you then, Nice knowing ya.
It's all the cables lying around on the floor of these interviewing rooms. People got shook... & rightfully so. It's all fun & games when DC almost got taken out by a speaker, Avila losing it on the steps & fooking cage doorz slinging open back in the day... but fookin' Doberman got fooked up by an elevator, and the cords themselves started taking people out, it just too much

The accessories are killing the UFC :eek:

Shoop UFC 226 Contest Entry - accessories gone wild.jpg

Seriously though... isn't it just the Ferg/Khabib delayz you're ranting about? The division isn't that problematic is it.

now that I said it... RDA was the one who pulled out of the Mac fight & started the Nate/Mac thing... lol... this is a clear cut case of Karma you have the pleasure of witnessing here. The only thing sweeter would be if Nate rollz out of Cabo & gets his revenge on RDA's pussy leg kicks. :p

Fair enough. I hope its nothing serious.

The Dagestanis seem to have crappy training methods, they get injured all the time. They produce great fighters, but destroy their bodies to do it.
I'm not too convinced it's an injury unless it's an injury that has been bothering him for a while now and he maybe thought he could get better. It doesn't make sense why he would be training less than 7 days before the fight. What is he doing?

This motherfucker smart. Been saying the same shit forever. If I'm rda I'm calling dariush or oliveira out. How many wrestlers can they feed this guy too before he quits on life? At least with both guys mentioned above there's gonna be stand up, he'll probably be doing the taking down if its oliveira. We'll get to see their ground games interact. If it's Benny, maybe we get scrambles. Bjj exchanges etc. Both fights will be competitive. Islam will be khabib vs rda redux. Fuck that.
Exactly!

Never saw this guy as a champ caliber. Yeah hes a solid fighter but he barely fights, bet he’s constantly injured it seems. Only reason he even has any hype is because Khabib keeps pushing him. But meh its gonna be like when GSP hyped Rory as the next champ. Few years later hes can smashing in Bellator lol

I'm not too convinced it's an injury unless it's an injury that has been bothering him for a while now and he maybe thought he could get better. It doesn't make sense why he would be training less than 7 days before the fight. What is he doing?
Apparently it was a weight cutting issue.
They have awful nutrition, honestly they would be so much better with a nutritionist.
Hope they can fix it.

Back