Ishe Smith: "I Think Ronda Wants Floyd To Holla"

If being an Alpha male had anything to do with height there would have never been any..

Mahatma Ghandi
Yassar Arafat
Yuri Gagarin
Napoleon Bonaparte

All smaller than Floyd.

Go read a book and get off sherdog, bro.
Are you short? You sound short.

If being an Alpha male had anything to do with height there would have never been any..

Mahatma Ghandi
Yassar Arafat
Yuri Gagarin
Napoleon Bonaparte

All smaller than Floyd.

Go read a book and get off sherdog, bro.

Napoleon wasn't short for his time era. The best example of short alpha male is Vladimir Putin :icon_chee

Napoleon wasn't short for his time era. The best example of short alpha male is Vladimir Putin :icon_chee

Charlemagne was like 6'1 in the 700's :icon_idea

"Aw hell no, cuz I know if she get me on the ground it is a wrizzap!"

Also. NinjaNiK; what does that give Travis Browne? Trailer trash appeal?

Not sure what he means but if it's Ronda WANTING Floyd then yeah it seems likely, all she does is talk about him.

I think Ronda likes alpha males
she can take her pick

homeWholeTeam1.jpg

someone explain to us non-anglos what does that phrase mean.

She is definitely going up the ladder of wifebeating athletes. still ducking ray rice

I don't know why but I've never thought about it this way... but it's very strange that she calls out Floyd on that and then dates a guy who has done it...

I don't know why but I've never thought about it this way... but it's very strange that she calls out Floyd on that and then dates a guy who has done it...

been thinking about it this way since she started chillin with iron mike

Ishe making a lot of of sense in that video.

She want a big black buck to take her out to stud.

Makes sense. She probably knows that most guys on sherdog are affliction wearing, xyience drinking, BBC vs white woman watching cuckholds, who fantasize about being a Mexican with a 19inch peen

That is why when you guy into P&M, you see all these threads about the thickest of cellulite having women be talked about as if they are goddess to these betas.

I thought everyone knew this.

Back