Ishe Smith: "I Think Ronda Wants Floyd To Holla"

She'll have to settle for Floyd's boy Peanut.

She is definitely going up the ladder of wifebeating athletes. still ducking ray rice

Sadly this seems the most possible reason

Hmmmm right in time to celebrate national dog day. I would Love to wTah that

He's not incorrect.. Ronda always has a chip on her shoulder, clearly she's fighting for female rights constantly and helping evolve what people think woman are capable of.. That's what she wants to do, and attacking Floyd is a great way to do so.. He's also very accurate that the top mma fighters won't win a boxing match in a boxing ring against the top and the opposite is very true as well

Pretty good video actually, he's right and makes a lot of good points.

I think Ronda likes alpha males

050h1v5.gif

3671525-3346674585-mj-la.gif

ronda's logic about making more per second is lunacy. If her fight lasted 3 seconds, and she got paid 5 million. That's alot per second. But, she still had to put in alot of hours training. While floyd will make 300 million for a much longer fight. But at the end of the day, who's making more money? ronda loves to try and confuse the issue. haha Who got paid more for a days work?

If true it is only so she can get him to try that domestic violence bullshit on her, giving her an excuse to put his sorry shit to bed... if you get my meaning.

He's not incorrect.. Ronda always has a chip on her shoulder, clearly she's fighting for female rights constantly and helping evolve what people think woman are capable of.. That's what she wants to do, and attacking Floyd is a great way to do so.. He's also very accurate that the top mma fighters won't win a boxing match in a boxing ring against the top and the opposite is very true as well

Talking about what a woman can do, doesn't mean they can do it. She can talk about beating cain, Under the right circumstances. Or beating floyd, if by chance she never gets hit. or whatever, but the fact is, and I think we all know it, she would never stand a chance in hell against any trained man.

ronda's logic about making more per second is lunacy. If her fight lasted 3 seconds, and she got paid 5 million. That's alot per second. But, she still had to put in alot of hours training. While floyd will make 300 million for a much longer fight. But at the end of the day, who's making more money? ronda loves to try and confuse the issue. haha Who got paid more for a days work?

What ronda dosent get is that if Floyd ended his fight in 5 seconds he still would have made 300 mil. Ronda would have still made 5 mil if her fight lasted longer

Talking about what a woman can do, doesn't mean they can do it. She can talk about beating cain, Under the right circumstances. Or beating floyd, if by chance she never gets hit. or whatever, but the fact is, and I think we all know it, she would never stand a chance in hell against any trained man.

Anyone who doesn't understand this is braindead.

She'd beat up most shertards (myself included), but, if she fought any male in the UFC she'd get obliterated.

She's gonna beat up Cain n such, but she was getting out-judo'd n manhandled by Mousasi. Right.

Back