Is your significant other bad with technology?

My wife bugs the shit out of me over simple shit.

she doesn’t know how to open folders or copy and move things anywhere. I showed her how to plug in a usb storage stick and move photos/videos to it but she still asks me to do it every single time.

Also I get texts “oh the WiFi is not working” ok turn of the modem and router and turn them back on. Legit have had this convo like 5 times with her.

and other simple shit she asks for help with she could easily google and figure out. Its driving me crazy. She’s in her late 20s and is like a 70 year old with computers.

Go easy on her she may be autistic, regardless post some pics of her!

Considering I was in IT for 16 years and now work for a tech company again, I’m pretty much a Windows Luddite now being I was using Mac for the last 10 years. It’s scaring me a bit at work.

My wife bugs the shit out of me over simple shit.

she doesn’t know how to open folders or copy and move things anywhere. I showed her how to plug in a usb storage stick and move photos/videos to it but she still asks me to do it every single time.

Also I get texts “oh the WiFi is not working” ok turn of the modem and router and turn them back on. Legit have had this convo like 5 times with her.

and other simple shit she asks for help with she could easily google and figure out. Its driving me crazy. She’s in her late 20s and is like a 70 year old with computers.

Sounds like you shouldn't have married an octogenarian bro

Back