Is your life where you want it to be?

No. Still working on losing the weight to get into the Air Force so i can get out of this town. Getting bills for my loans that i got in my 1 year of college. Didn't know I'd only have a year to pay it back before it took a toll on my credit. Getting my weight down to the required amount should start a positive domino effect for me.

Yes. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm where I ultimately want to be, but for where I'm at now... I'm doing exactly what I need to do. I'm very happy with myself and I'm gonna keep doing what I've been doing.

Not quite, but almost. I have a good job that I enjoy. I married the woman I love. I have two fantastic kids and two pain in the ass dogs. We're about to move into our second home, which will hopefully be the house we live in till I retire.

There are things that we still need to accomplish, but I like where my life is at. Part of me wishes I got here earlier, but I have no regrets.

Yes and no. I think if I could just change my negative look on things I'd be good to go.

I'm not the jedi i should be, so no.

Almost done with school so I'd say kind of. Still need to get a job though.

Humans are definitely creatures of habit, it's hard to break away from what's comfortable, even when we're miserable in that routine. You're rather young though, I believe. Might help to focus on one small thing at a time, change one dial every week, start a conversation with a stranger, go somewhere you never saw yourself at, maybe eat something you never tried. Just get yourself used to being in a new situation, I've found int he past year, I thrive in those moments.

It's so frustrating at times. I go back and forth almost every other day about if I want to accomplish and go for my dream or do I go back to school and go the safe way with the safe job with the pension then I think about what if when it comes to the dream.

I talked to a friend of mine he's a older guy and he said that it's common what I'm going through its a early life crisis

Yes and no. Got a good job, getting married soon, and will start looking for a house soon.

The no part is dealing with depression and low self worth. Those are things that will probably never go away and I'm afraid may continue to get worse as I get older.

It's so frustrating at times. I go back and forth almost every other day about if I want to accomplish and go for my dream or do I go back to school and go the safe way with the safe job with the pension then I think about what if when it comes to the dream.

I talked to a friend of mine he's a older guy and he said that it's common what I'm going through its a early life crisis

RONIN?.....better change that name if you go back to school....Good luck.

I don't really care, so I guess yes, but it doesn't matter to me either way.

Yup, went back to school in the summer, something I had been waiting to do for the last few years. So, right where I want to be.

Life is very good right now. Old enough to have my shit together. Young enough to enjoy it. It's all downhill from here.

RONIN?.....better change that name if you go back to school....Good luck.

lol. I guess your right. I would feel like a hypocrite Everytime I posted on these forums

Yes and no. Got a good job, getting married soon, and will start looking for a house soon.

The no part is dealing with depression and low self worth. Those are things that will probably never go away and I'm afraid may continue to get worse as I get older.

Your wife will constantly remind you of how worthless you are.

wow... I have finished reframing my life. This process started November 26th 2012 and I'm wrapping it up today. Now my self-image is where it should be. I understand now. Before, I knew I was fucked up, I knew I was damaged and I felt like I should be abandoned bc of my childhood - I'm fucked up emotionally - so that manifested physically and I became ugly. Now, I understand what I should have seen all of those years in all of those situations. I understand. I am making the outer match the inner again, but this time in the opposite direction: I'm going up. Stunning developments this past month. Absolutely stunning.

Is anyone ever where they want to be? We all want something we don't have. If we don't have something to strive for we wither and die. I'd like to be 40 years younger with the resources I have now but that can't happen.

Life is a journey, not a destination.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back