Is Yaroslav Amosov The Next Khabib Or Better?

Yaroslav Amosov
Only 27 and 24-0. 3x Sambo World Champion and on his way to a Bellator title shot.

he looked like shit against ed ruth. Granted he did enough to win. Didn't look impressive.

Last edited:
This thread is about Khamzat Chimaev now.

Have you guys seen him one punch KO this undefeated world champion sambo guy?

ISGAjaQ.gif

Yaroslav Amosov
Only 27 and 24-0. 3x Sambo World Champion and on his way to a Bellator title shot.

You'd probably have to get into a main event to be considered for a title shot and they don't put him there.

Never doubt American wrestling

Let's go Storley

Yaroslav Amosov

this guy has a wonderful winning streak but he wouldnt last two rounds against khamzat and is not half as good as khabib. if he was in the ufc he would do great but he would be exposed by a good striker or some one like Kevin lee or Islam Makhachev

Not really impressed. His best win is Ed Ruth who isn't that great.

this guy has a wonderful winning streak but he wouldnt last two rounds against khamzat and is not half as good as khabib. if he was in the ufc he would do great but he would be exposed by a good striker or some one like Kevin lee or Islam Makhachev
He's going up against b and c level talent. Bellator also protects him a little bit. Should be challenging for the title but lima just fought. Now he's fighting another prospect who only has like 8 wins on his resume and is a part time fighter from all I've read. This is a gimme fight for him.

Not really impressed. His best win is Ed Ruth who isn't that great.
Not his best win imo. Ed ruth was 8-1 when they fought. The match was pretty boring. I walked away from watching that match thinking both of these guys aren't ufc caliber lol. It was a bad match.

Better - I doubt it - Khabib did that game top bar none. Will prolly take years to erase/exceed that talent - if ever (while I walk).

More active - that I wish, but enjoyed pretty much every body of work.

If he comes to the UFC at 29-0 and then has one fight and retires at 30-0 then he's the next Khabib.

This thread is about Khamzat Chimaev now.

Have you guys seen him one punch KO this undefeated world champion sambo guy?

ISGAjaQ.gif
Oh wow, I’m officially on the khamzat train now.. thats this dude’s only loss too in both sports.

Back