Is Yaroslav Amosov The Next Khabib Or Better?

He's very good, but hasn't really faced top competition yet. Hopefully if he deals with Storley he can get a fight with one of MVP, Neiman, Larkin or Koreshkov.

He does have a SD win over Roberto Soldic early in both their careers, but I haven't seen that fight so I don't know how convincing it was. Soldic is a good name to have on your record, though.

UFC messed up not signing him or Storley for that matter

why? cuz of his undefeated record? he doesn't look impressive. he should be steamrolling Erick Silva and Gerald Harris, not winning decisions.

Yaroslav Amosov
Only 27 and 24-0. 3x Sambo World Champion and on his way to a Bellator title shot.

Anyone spending time to do tattoos all over his body has not enough discipline to stay at the highest level of competition.

Why would such a monster fight young Eric Silva?! Bellator are so bad at managing their prospects.

If he was that good why's he wasting his time in bellator? Answer because he's not.

Good to see the thread is about to go in the extremes of all Bellator fighters being worthless or the Bellator roster being better than the UFC roster.

Good times.

Not his best win imo. Ed ruth was 8-1 when they fought. The match was pretty boring. I walked away from watching that match thinking both of these guys aren't ufc caliber lol. It was a bad match.
Come on now, "UFC caliber" hasn't meant a thing in years. I think Amosov would be right around a Luque type ranking with a good chance to improve.

And before you crucify me, hear me out, how many times has Luque gone life and death with guys he should have outclassed on paper? That's without mentioning that both his losses against Edwards and Graves saw him get stalled out via wrestling, so I actually favor Yaroslav over him. He's no next level Khabib though.

Anyone spending time to do tattoos all over his body has not enough discipline to stay at the highest level of competition.
So how would you rate the level of Gervonta Davis...I mean with the tattoos and all?o_O
nedladdning.jpeg

Come on now, "UFC caliber" hasn't meant a thing in years. I think Amosov would be right around a Luque type ranking with a good chance to improve.

And before you crucify me, hear me out, how many times has Luque gone life and death with guys he should have outclassed on paper? That's without mentioning that both his losses against Edwards and Graves saw him get stalled out via wrestling, so I actually favor Yaroslav over him. He's no next level Khabib though.
Maybe my hyperbole was too much. He's a UFC caliber fighter. He's not an elite ufc caliber fighter.

Ed ruth had his back multiple times and because we ruth hasn't learned bjj or adapting his wrestling to MMA, he gave up the back position. Multiple times Ed ruth has his back but failed to put any hooks in to keep yaroslav down.

I feel like Colby, Usman, Wonderboy even can beat him.

LOL at some of the guys who are now downplazing his skills etc but would totally be on his nuts if his name would be Magomed or so, such pathetic human forms

This thread is about Khamzat Chimaev now.

Have you guys seen him one punch KO this undefeated world champion sambo guy?

ISGAjaQ.gif
This is the next GOAT at WW/MW

He's very good and would be elite in the UFC as well. We will see him tonight against Storley

Yaroslav Amosov
Only 27 and 24-0. 3x Sambo World Champion and on his way to a Bellator title shot.

He's not a Sambo world champion. He's a combat sambo world champion, which is more like amateur MMA. And he doesn't fight like Khabib at all. And no, he won't be THAT great.

That said, he's pretty young and extremely good. I'm very high on his career potential. One of the best in the world right now and could be plenty of UFC names.

"Next Khabib" got a split decision. The guy isn't that good. He'll get crushed by a top 5 UFC WW.

Sorry folks, apparently Islam is the next Khabib but all the mean top fighters are afraid to face him <{MingNope}>{<jordan}

Back