is Wanderlei Silva's mental breakdown a direct result of Chael's cyberbullying?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Chael has been rustling silva's jimmies online and in real life for a long time. Does Wanderlei possibly have a feasible civil suit against Chael for his bullying tactics? I feel bad for Wanderlei, the guy just wasn't ready for the psychological warfare that Chael waged on him, you could LITERALLY see the last shred of Wanderlei's sanity and self respect escape from him in that TUF brawl

cyberbullying........Lol

not laughing at your post, just that term in general.

Wandy was more scared of the test than of Chael I think.

Please ban the TS for trying to bring the concept of bullying into MMA.

Seriously mods nip this one in the Butt early.

Chael destroyed him without having to fight.

The best Wanderlei can do is make a public apology and be 100% honest on what really transpired. That way, he wins back some support and fans and not giving Chael any more satisfaction at Wand's expense.
Then again, Wanderlei's a Brazilian, honesty is their kryptonite.

Cyber-bullying and civil lawsuit, made me laugh:p

5328.jpg

I think Chael should get a win for the fight regardless of it not happening

7/10

Funny, but I don't think anyone's taking the bait.

This may be a troll job, but it may not be the first time Chael has been accused of bullying. He came out a while ago and said that he isn't a bully and would never say a word about Wanderlei again if Wanderlei said he didn't want to fight him.

He could of retired after the Brian Stann fight a living legend, closed the chapter in the country where he had his most memorable years, it should've been written this way.

Now, his home country has turned on him, Brazilians don't forgive very easily, he has fucked up big time.

Back