is Wanderlei Silva's mental breakdown a direct result of Chael's cyberbullying?

I don't know what would be worse:

If it were true

Or someone actually thinks this is the reason.

Cyberbullying...LoL....wish they had that when I was growing up, would've hurt less than actually getting my ass kicked by real bullying, which still did no lasting damage.

He's deserved anything and everything that has come his way.

I think Wandy knew he was gonna get caught with his hand in the cookie jar in the worst kind of way, both with the drugs and with not being able to back up his over the top, even by UFC standards, shit talking. And, yes, cyber bullying should not be brought up in professional cage fighting unless it is a genuinely blatant troll job.

The growing and blatant bigotry among mma fans is disturbing.

True to that, but there does seem to be a fundamental issue with many Brazilian fighters not knowing what is allowed and what is not. A lot of them still are into the mentality of treating drugs that are totally illegal in the States as the equivalent of pharmaceuticals. And it does seem to follow that some of them (operative word being some, of course) become too tempted to try and scheme around it.

Chael and Wandy teamed up to destroy Wandy's Legacy. Chael and Wandy won, 30-27.

Didn't Chael say if a person doesn't want to fight him he leaves them alone hes not a bully well Wand literally run from this fight he doesn't want anything to do with Chael

leave wand alone stop cyberbullying
#yesallwomen

I think Wand was frustrated because Chael is so much better at shit talking than him. So he inadvertently turned into the heel, which I think surprised everbody because Chael was the ultimate heel before all this started.

I like Chael's quote on Wandy running away from the test. He didn't walk, he literally ran towards the back door. Classic.

He could of retired after the Brian Stann fight a living legend, closed the chapter in the country where he had his most memorable years, it should've been written this way.

Now, his home country has turned on him, Brazilians don't forgive very easily, he has fucked up big time.

This.

Ufortunately, this is a classic example of a high IQ guy melting down an emotionally weak and less intellingent opponent. The outcome couldn't have been worse for Wanderlei. Some of his brazilian team mates and friends (Shogun?) should have protected him from himself. He went from the most beloved fighter, to the most discredited one.

cyberbullying? it's not like we are talking about little 5 year olds.

I like Chael's quote on Wandy running away from the test. He didn't walk, he literally ran towards the back door. Classic.

it wasn't the test, it was the heartache and emotional distress caused by Chael's taunts and bullying tactics. for battered party in domestic disturbance it's not just the physical but the emotional toil that's often hardest for the victim to face.

support wanderlei #yesallwomen

Yes

Wand has the emotional state of a 13 year old girl.

He doesn't speak English so he never understood any of it

Wandy has been embarrassed so bad already that to lose a fight to Chael would just make it that much worse. He would rather not fight and at least be able to claim he could beat Chael cause that's all he has left. Sad but true.

Back