Is Vitor the only top fighter

This dudes a convicted child molester. It gives the final scene of this movie where he walks through the school bus, staring at the kids and they are afraid to make eye contact with him, a different meaning.
3S Sensei Steven Seagal was the school's principal, they were very safe

Sapo landed an even more brutal one a few years ago, not on Vitor though:

X6R4Rv.gif

XFCi3-Sapo-KO-Kick.gif

Wow I completely forgot this fight happened (Machida vs Belfort)

To get finished by that Mae Geri kick TWICE (one of the first techniques they teach you as a white belt in karate)

I don’t know of anyone else who got finished with it on multiple occasions. I also don’t know why it’s not used more often, it’s a very effective strike whether you’re going to the body but especially to the head since it tends to catch the chin which is usually lights out.

5SQM.gif

ae472ad2729917e06a89c6f3ff87a700.gif

Also mandatory…

steven-segal-carrot.gif

Such a mess.. Where do I begin.

what is this garbage about kicking somebody in the face being a "novice white belt move" and you're making it sound like it's embarrassing he lost by it...

The first 2 most basic move they teach you in mma/kickboxing/boxing class are jabs and crosses. You're telling me that makes it bad to get KO'd by a straight right or rocked by a straight left in any of these 3 combat sports?

such nonsense rhetoric.

also, don't make the kick itself sound like a secret super move, as it was both of silva's and machida's long gameplan of feints which made the lead up to the ko successful. I've seen Bilal mohamad spam the same kick most of a round and not do any significant damage.

Also, a lot of misinformation in this thread. Front kicks are used more than expected in mma. Travis Browne KO'd overeem with the same exact kick. and again, it's a move, not everybody is gonna pull it off the same(the bilal example above)

And since I already mentioned that bs about it being "the first move you learn in karate class". No... it's not, unless you went to some modern karate school with it's own made up system(nothing wrong with that) Universally, Mae Geri just means front kick(equivalent to a teep in mauy thai). And the first basic form you learn it is to the belly(especially in shotokan). But you never, ever should teach a white belt to throw it the way it's being done in the examples you showed(striking the chin upwards from the bottom) that is way too complex for them to use. It's not a normal mae geri or front kick since the strike does move/aim to the front.

Horrible eye gouging thread...

Still blows my mind that this actor turned out to be a pedo. Fits the character even better.

EDIT - Well Jeez it seems I'm like the 100th guy to mention this. Interestingly enough he went to prison, got out and still came in a couple films after.

what is this garbage about kicking somebody in the face being a "novice white belt move" and you're making it sound like it's embarrassing he lost by it...

The first 2 most basic move they teach you in mma/kickboxing/boxing class are jabs and crosses. You're telling me that makes it bad to get KO'd by a straight right or rocked by a straight left in any of these 3 combat sports?

such nonsense rhetoric.

also, don't make the kick itself sound like a secret super move, as it was both of silva's and machida's long gameplan of feints which made the lead up to the ko successful. I've seen Bilal mohamad spam the same kick most of a round and not do any significant damage.

Also, a lot of misinformation in this thread. Front kicks are used more than expected in mma. Travis Browne KO'd overeem with the same exact kick. and again, it's a move, not everybody is gonna pull it off the same(the bilal example above)

And since I already mentioned that bs about it being "the first move you learn in karate class". No... it's not, unless you went to some modern karate school with it's own made up system(nothing wrong with that) Universally, Mae Geri just means front kick(equivalent to a teep in mauy thai). And the first basic form you learn it is to the belly(especially in shotokan). But you never, ever should teach a white belt to throw it the way it's being done in the examples you showed(striking the chin upwards from the bottom) that is way too complex for them to use. It's not a normal mae geri or front kick since the strike does move/aim to the front.

Very informative, Shermano. Thank you!

Legend for teaching Lyoto that kick & calling Ariel the interview man

such nonsense rhetoric.

oh-fuck-off-go-away.gif

Seriously, do you ever get invited to any parties? The only I gouging in this thread is the wall of text about how elite your knowledge of martial arts is. You missed to point completely and just decided to get triggered, stay mad bro.

couldn't have happened to a worse human being

Back