Is Vitor the only top fighter

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
To get finished by that Mae Geri kick TWICE (one of the first techniques they teach you as a white belt in karate)

I don’t know of anyone else who got finished with it on multiple occasions. I also don’t know why it’s not used more often, it’s a very effective strike whether you’re going to the body but especially to the head since it tends to catch the chin which is usually lights out.

5SQM.gif

ae472ad2729917e06a89c6f3ff87a700.gif

Also mandatory…

steven-segal-carrot.gif

This dudes a convicted child molester. It gives the final scene of this movie where he walks through the school bus, staring at the kids and they are afraid to make eye contact with him, a different meaning.
Really?...damn..

The more you know.. o_O

So satisfying to watch
But not nearly as satisfying as watching Bisping get the vision kicked out of his eye.

giphy.gif

Or Rocksalt getting the smugness kicked out of his face.

Z-UA43.gif

Vítor has been on both the giving and receiving end of some epic head kick finishes.

My conclusion, Vítor should always wear red trunks and avoid the white ones.

Last edited:
Vitor is like the only top fighter to eat so many toes to the face, man. [<taker1}

ut not nearly as satisfying as watching Bisping get the vision kicked out of his eye.

giphy.gif
It's just a cope by Bisping that allows him to put the fault solely on Vitor.

A lot of factors caused his eye problems but Vitor is the most convinient excuse.

Trt bless

But not nearly as satisfying as watching Bisping get the vision kicked out of his eye.

giphy.gif

Or Rocksalt getting the smugness kicked out of his face.

Z-UA43.gif

Vítor has been on both the giving and receiving end of some epic head kick finishes.

My conclusion, Vítor should always wear red trunks and avoid the white ones.
VICTOROID at this time :)

Back