Is Vince Carter a first ballot HOFer?

he will get in but i dont see him in the first ballot. was he ever a top 5 in the league at any time? he was flashy, but never comparable to the best of his era. he gets in after 2 or 3 years. most voters only let the best of the best in on the first ballot

Vince will get in eventually no doubt about that however he won't be first ballout HOF.

he will get in but i dont see him in the first ballot. was he ever a top 5 in the league at any time? he was flashy, but never comparable to the best of his era. he gets in after 2 or 3 years. most voters only let the best of the best in on the first ballot
Yes. In 2001 he was arguably top 3.

Still can't forgive him for tanking towards the end of his Raptors run, refusing to dunk lol. The city was in love with him. As soon as he went to NJ he was back to his old self.

Can't put a guy in the hall if he admittedly quit on his team.

Second word Vince, first word Fuck.

How he behaved before leaving the Raptors was as pathetic as it gets. Chris bosh is a close second. He looks like a cross btn Predator and Lamar Odom's dad.

And Chocolate Thunder

I'm going to post a pic from the 1979 preview to the NBA season and the comments they made about Dawkins. You're going to laugh.

Should have called him "white thunder" given how much coke he destroyed.

I'm going to post a pic from the 1979 preview to the NBA season and the comments they made about Dawkins. You're going to laugh.

Should have called him "white thunder" given how much coke he destroyed.

Hsha. Look forward to seeing them.

It’s the bball hall of fame for fucks same. They let women in it. Of course he’s a first ballot. Not sure why this is even being debated.

Hopefully VC invites some guy from his grade 4 basketball team and spends 50% of his induction speech making fun of him.

46172_42-43592291.jpg

you dont think a top 20 all time scorer will be a first balleter because they dont win?

What does ballet have to do with anything? ;)

I don't think he's first ballot because you have up be a stud of studs for quite a few years to be first ballot. He was never that player.

He maybe gets in on this third attempt.

What does ballet have to do with anything? ;)

I don't think he's first ballot because you have up be a stud of studs for quite a few years to be first ballot. He was never that player.

He maybe gets in on this third attempt.
Read @faustian post. Pretty much covers everything.

Read @faustian post. Pretty much covers everything.

I have never once said in my life, "wow Vince Carter is putting this team on his back."

It's not even debatable for me. Dwayne Wade is easily more a first ballot guy than Carter.

Only first ballot guys for me which are currently playing are Dirk, LeBron, and KD.
Probably a few others that could be in there with more years of high level play.

Back