Is Vince Carter a first ballot HOFer?

PRESIDENT TRUMP

MCGA
@Black
Reaction score
No question he is the greatest in game dunker of all time.He will finish top 20 all time in points with 19.7 career ppg and without winning a title is he still a first balloter?

I don't think he'll be first ballot, but i can see him going to the HOF at some point. It's just too bad in the way he left Toronto. Even if he stayed i don't think the Raptors would of done anything significant, they had bad management during that period of time.

I don't think he'll be first ballot, but i can see him going to the HOF at some point. It's just too bad in the way he left Toronto. Even if he stayed i don't think the Raptors would of done anything significant, they had bad management during that period of time.
raps will hang his jersey. thats enough for me. too bad hat he and TMac left. would have brought Toronto a Title

you dont think a top 20 all time scorer will be a first balleter because they dont win?

Not first ballot, but I think he has a pretty good shot of getting in at some point.

you dont think a top 20 all time scorer will be a first balleter because they dont win?

A future HOFer, most likely, but i don't think 1st ballot.
And if i''m wrong then you have the pleasure of telling someone on sherdog that they were wrong. Everyone wins

He should be. Titles in team sports are starting to weigh too heavily

Have you seen the dudes in the NBA HOF?

Of course he is

Absolutely. Not many 8x NBA All-Stars don't make 1st ballot. Vince went from a flashy dunker/attacker and gradualy reinvented himself to extend his career and become #6 on the NBA career list for 3pm, all while being a career 19 ppg scorer (21 fkn seasons). In the middle there as he was evolving from dunker to 3pt shooter and had become a bit of both, you had a very complete scorer in the mid 20s ppg on solid efficiency. At his peak in 2005 with the Nuts he put up 28/6/5 on 56% TS. His career longevity + peak prime get him in for me

Only if he gets in the HOF as a Raptor.

Otherwise, f him.

Oldest guy to ever get 20+ off the bench. GRIZZLIES' OWN, MEMPHIS' OWN, VINSANITY

800 year old Vince Carter dunking on the best block shotter in the league

raw

And i'm the biggest NJ Nets fan you'll ever find.

Absolutely. Not many 8x NBA All-Stars don't make 1st ballot. Vince went from a flashy dunker/attacker and gradualy reinvented himself to extend his career and become #6 on the NBA career list for 3pm, all while being a career 19 ppg scorer (21 fkn seasons). In the middle there as he was evolving from dunker to 3pt shooter and had become a bit of both, you had a very complete scorer in the mid 20s ppg on solid efficiency. At his peak in 2005 with the Nuts he put up 28/6/5 on 56% TS. His career longevity + peak prime get him in for me
love your basketball posts since bern left miami

Back