Is Usman vs Izzy a possibility now?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
A bit of a long shot, and a lot of if’s I know, but say Marty beats Chimaev, which is certainly possible, then goes on to face Strickland for the title who he’s already beat, and beats him again. Could we potentially see some Nigerian on Nigerian crime?

It would look like Anderson vs GSP.

I personally would not allow that.....
<HisEye>They dont call me my name for nothing

Usman already ducked Izzy for a cpl years, when he had nothing to lose. He’s not taking that fight in the future if he actually has anything to lose.

They are friends, they won't fight. Usman doesn't have long left, he would probably relinquish the title if he were able to win it.

im sure they talked, usman probably wants one last payday before he calls it quits.
They both are solidified as number TWO in their respective divisions. and can even
be argued for number One. nothing none of you can say can take that away.

Izzy is second to only Anderson Silva
and Usman is second to only GSP
the 3 african kings will always be remembered. in their primes they were unstoppable.
and unlike Khabib Izzy put his legacy on the line to test himself and go up.

UFC GOATS
Jon Jones
Anderson
GSP
DC
IZZY
USMAN
MIghty Mouse
Nunes/Cyborg
Aldo
Khabib
Aljo
Alex volk
Henry
Valetina
Tyron
Dominick cruz
Francis
Stipe

cecfb-16630511146843-1920.jpg

They can fight each other after khamzat beats usman. A win would send either of them back in title contention.

So tell me oh so bright one Who ARE the top 2 Greatest Middleweights and Welterweights of all time?
its Anderson & Izzy and Gsp & Usman........

and if it aint usman then its Tyron....
it goes GSP, USMAN, TYRON.

and middle weight cant even be disputed, Anderson dominated for so long the only
other person closest to that is Izzy. If Yoel was younger he for sure would dominate and would
of been a problem.
Weidman wonderboy Luke bisping marvin paula all fumbled the bag
and were all FLOPS. strickland wont make it past 1 title defense, colby never fought nobody,
and the list goes on and on.

Usman would vacate or something. He probably knows he's not staying around too long. Izzy probably wants some time off to recalibrate.

So tell me oh so bright one Who ARE the top 2 Greatest Middleweights and Welterweights of all time?
its Anderson & Izzy and Gsp & Usman........

and if it aint usman then its Tyron....
it goes GSP, USMAN, TYRON.

and middle weight cant even be disputed, Anderson dominated for so long the only
other person closest to that is Izzy. If Yoel was younger he for sure would dominate and would
of been a problem.
Weidman wonderboy Luke bisping marvin paula all fumbled the bag
and were all FLOPS. strickland wont make it past 1 title defense, colby never fought nobody,
and the list goes on and on.
GSP > Hughes > Usman > Woodley

im sure they talked, usman probably wants one last payday before he calls it quits.
They both are solidified as number TWO in their respective divisions. and can even

Izzy is second to only Anderson Silva
and Usman is second to only GSP
the 3 african kings will always be remembered. in their primes they were unstoppable.
and unlike Khabib Izzy put his legacy on the line to test himself and go up.

UFC GOATS
Jon Jones
Anderson
GSP
DC
IZZY
USMAN
MIghty Mouse
Nunes/Cyborg
Aldo
Khabib
Aljo
Alex volk
Henry
Valetina
Tyron
Dominick cruz
Francis
Stipe
Wtf are doing ALJA and Woodley in that list? Those names and the word "goat" don't belong in the same sentence.

Very slim chance but here’s a long shot:

Usman vs Khamzat, Usman vs Strickland

Izzy vs DDP

Should they clear those major hurdles, they could meet, but another probable hurdle is Poatan winning the LHW belt in which Izzy would definitely move up for the trilogy and avoid fighting his “brother”.

So many moving parts right now in the UFC, it’s wild.

Lol Usman is great, but he'll never be argued for #1 at WW.

Mom can I get Anderson vs GSP?

We have Anderson and GSP at home:

The current version of Izzy vs the current version of Usman.

Wtf are doing ALJA and Woodley in that list? Those names and the word "goat" don't belong in the same sentence.
At tyrons greatest nobody was messing with him. Aljo got pressured to take quick fights, yall wouldnt even let him get a rematch and move up
with grace. yall got him in limbo when all he wanted to do was beat sean and move up. now dana wants him to move up with no title shot. its a real dirty game.
if tyron got passed usman he would of been in consideration. again in his peak he would beat everyone. even Colby and usman.

Lol Usman is great, but he'll never be argued for #1 at WW.
if he aint ONE hes TWO, and prime for prime he CRUSHES GSP, and Tyron at his peak CRUSHES BOTH !
like lets be for real prime tyron kills colby and usman. and yes usman can be argued number 1.

Back