Is Usman Still Demanding Respect Be Put On His name?

UFCIsNOTRigged

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This man, who has been vocal recently about needing more respect

Has chosen to rematch this man who won only one round, according to one judge, when they fought seven months ago.

They will fight in September according to Masvidal which makes it likely the Q-Anon influencer will be put on television to serve as a mentor and coach to contestants on the upcoming TUF.

Should be a great fight, between these two well respected authority figures.

The salt for this fight is getting better and better to watch here.

Good stuff boys, keep those tears flowing.

source.gif

He wants to destroy Masvidal which is kinda a hard thing to pull off. Call Jorge a journeyman all you want but how many times has he actually been finished or destroyed?

Masvidal is a gatekeeper. Like the Diaz goofs. Any questions on that?

Nothing like Masvidal peddling false quotes.... Used to like this guy but the more he goes public with what is in his head I really don't. Hopefully they don't put him on TUF because I definitely won't watch him spout his BS for a few worthless episodes that result in nothing.

Usman sounds a lot like Woodley. Arguably the least popular champion in quite some time.

Fight with Masvidal makes no sense. It was not competitive 8 months ago, it will not be competitive when they fight again. Usman is a horrible matchup for Masvidal.

Snoozeman just wants to keep padding the stats

I don't blame Usman for wanting more respect. He has won 17 fights in a row, and he has beaten and defended his title against the best in the division. He lost his 2nd fight ever and hasn't lost since. He may not be the most exciting fighter ever, but neither was Khabib, and he is looked upon as the GOAT by many on Sherdog. Maybe Khabib and Usman can fight for that title someday.

I think when Usman says he wants people to put respect on his name he just means they shouldn't call him "Marty".

Usman is nothing but a punk. No personality other than just being annoying.
He's so cringe I'm starting to pay attention. Like when he was calling Las Vegas 'lost wages' and thought he was so clever lolol

I like usman as a fighter, but this was a weak callout. Very little chance the second fight isn't a repeat of the first.

Actually think Usman will look much better in the rematch with a full camp to train for Masvidal. He can collect the money and put a stamp on Masvidal's ww career.

Nope. I can’t ever respect anybody that calls out the guy he just beat. That only made it impossible to ever respect him. Good luck with all that, champ.

Back