• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worst fight night ever on paper ?

Is there even anyone ranked besides the main event?

Usually every card has either 1 or 2 good prospects or 1 or 2 fights that have the potential to be all-action. Besides the main event is there anything even worth watching?

Brady Hiedstand is only 25 and has 2 wins in the UFC. But he lost to Turcios. How serious can you take him?
Is Asu Almabaev the only legit fighter besides the main event? All the rest are cans that I know are cans or must be cans just looking at the record.

I think I started watching around 10 years ago and don't remember any card that I didn't care for as much as this one.

Main and co-main are fine fights. Johns/Andrade is a battle of older guys that are streaking and whoever wins probably will get a chance at a big step up in competition. Probably both of their only chances to crack the top 15 and make a run for the title. Everything else on the card is mid but look at as an appetizer for the Tank Davis fight tonight.

I know everyone on the card, but I don't think I've ever seen a card so full of low-profile names lol.

Miles Johns in the co-main is wild lol. And before that we have 2 unranked, no name FWs coming off losses.

I'm looking forward to Gabriella vs Judice and Polastri vs Thundernuts though.

You should all stop your complaining and be grateful. It's a basic wave function: the lower the bad cards get, the higher the good cards get. And I think we can all stomach a few awful fight nights like this to be able to reach the heights of main events like Conor vs Chandler and Khamzat vs Whittaker.

It's a terrible card for sure. But we've hada few years of terrible Apex cards. Hard to tell which is the worst.

For my personal interest it's potentially the worst ever. I'd have to go back and see if there was another card I had zero interest in from top to bottom.

I feel like we have this discussion every week but the answer is yes, this is the worst. Like if this event was happening for free in my town I doubt I'd go see it

These are the leftovers the ones the UFC forgot they signed to the roster. imho

Back