Is UFC 194 at AT&T Realistic for December?

I think the talk about Cowboys Stadium has been more persistent this time. That, along with the fact that lots of champions are looking to fight around December time, makes the possibility more likely than ever.

I think Calgary is the plan for December 5 if Dallas doesn't happen. If it's in Calgary, it very likely won't be a Conor or Ronda fight and will have something like Weidman/Rockhold.

I don't know if January 2 is also being talked about as a possibility for Cowboys Stadium. If not then it'd probably just be the normal Vegas New Years event. If the Cowboys Stadium event doesn't happen at all, then this will probably be the super show with Conor or Ronda in Vegas.

If you're on about the cowboy stadium then no

Because they can't fill it and no one is going to travel to bloody texas from Ireland to watch Conor

That fight is staying in Vegas

Just BS like before about the superfights they were going to make and the 100k stadium in Brazil

Surprised you idiots actually believed it in the first place

They don't have to. We can fill it all by ourselves.

If you're on about the cowboy stadium then no

Because they can't fill it and no one is going to travel to bloody texas from Ireland to watch Conor

That fight is staying in Vegas

Just BS like before about the superfights they were going to make and the 100k stadium in Brazil

Surprised you idiots actually believed it in the first place

Yeah sure, fans won't want to travel for what would be the biggest UFC event to date with a strong card inside an amazing stadium.

Not just Irish fans, but UFC fans in general.

Will tickets be at $10?

I know I'll be there. Along with everyone I know who doesn't give a shit about MMA. You're missing a key point: it's at Cowboys Stadium. The prestige alone will practically fill itself.

ronda fought tate and one month later, she fought mcmann. so, there's no problem with ronda fighting in the dec fight card.

Nah. Just from a promotional level it's getting too late in the year. I think a card in Cowboys Stadium would involve a shit-ton of press. UFC started promoting 189 nearly 6 months before it happened.

Nah. Just from a promotional level it's getting too late in the year. I think a card in Cowboys Stadium would involve a shit-ton of press. UFC started promoting 189 nearly 6 months before it happened.

This is exactly what worries me. Keeping my fingers crossed though.

I thought that it was announced that it was in Vegas ?.
I must be missing something.

I thought that it was announced that it was in Vegas ?.
I must be missing something.

At the 189 Press Conference Dana said that the fight will take place in Vegas but since then they have talked more and more about Dallas as a real possibility.

At the 189 Press Conference Dana said that the fight will take place in Vegas but since then they have talked more and more about Dallas as a real possibility.

Ah I see, so I guess they're still trying to figure out the logistics and testing the waters.

Sounds like a good spot for Punk and Ronda

They don't have to. We can fill it all by ourselves.

Well I guess Dana didn't think so... reason why they've stated 194

is staying in Vegas, as expected

salty-meme-generator-my-fries-could-use-your-salt-3ce32c.jpg

hmmmm, such a hater right? or do I just see the through the bullshit by the ufc and the puppets in the media who kiss ass so they can get some 1on1 interviews/scoops

Well I guess Dana didn't think so... reason why they've stated 194

is staying in Vegas, as expected

hmmmm, such a hater right? or do I just see the through the bullshit by the ufc and the puppets in the media who kiss ass so they can get some 1on1 interviews/scoops

Well look at you go, Nostradamus. I never said I believed they would come to that venue. In fact, I expressed my doubt from the beginning. So congratulations on telling me absolutely nothing.

Back